Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne is ultimately to blame

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by walkerluver, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Corrected.

2. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

I don't remember the exact wording... I think he does say something pretty close to that.

3. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Corrected.

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

ROFL! I know the discussion is done when the other person can only resort to drool and spittle laden, masked profanity and invective. Seriously, look into those Andrea Apologists Anonymous meetings. They meet On Fridays right after the Governor Is Not Just Misunderstood Class and the Merle Is Not A Lovable Racist Workshop.

5. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

I agree, and almost find Andrea making a break was for selfish reasons. Not that is wasn't the right thing to do but I think a part of it is she subconsciencely thought, "I don't want them to think I'm a traitor. I better go to show them how much of a really great person I really am".

#105 ripbongs420, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  6. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Oh really? Thanks.

7. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Corrected and you're welcome.

I know I should stop...but it's like Andrea...just tooooo easy. ;)

#107 Stujoe, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  8. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Corrected.

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I don't know which was more charming in your post...your childlike swearing or your misogynistic comment. Yeesh. Welcome to the I.L.

10. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

11. Komodia

Komodia Member

I agree. She felt she could do more good being at Woodbury to prevent a war. If she was at the prison there would been no way to stop it and I was also under the impression she was worried about the people living in Woodbury as well. They weren't mean, just their leader was.

12. zombie_ninja50

13. Ezekiel

Ezekiel New Member

Ultimately the governor is to blame. He is the psychotic, sadistic POS that started all of this.

14. trd84

trd84 Member

Milton was much more blinded than Andrea was. He should have let her shoot him.

15. luv it all

luv it all Active Member

I don't blame Michonne. I always liked Andrea. But when she saw those tanks with the heads, that is a sight to never forget, and nothing good comes with a man who keeps heads to look at, lol. She should have never left the prison that day, wish you were still with us.

16. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Milton had a heart unlike you who just watches the show and cant know what the feeling is to be in Miltons position. the Gov was his friend and protected Woodbury and you expect him to engage in Rick like behaviour and be overcome with a passion to kill the governor, ONLY because he found the torture room he wasnt suppose to? your view of his behaviour shows you didnt put much thinking into your comment

17. Dead man walking

Andrea said Michonne had been taking care of her all winter or something to that effect.

18. nadine

nadine New Member

michonne probably felt like she shouldn't have to produce prooffor andrea. like andrea should trust her.

19. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

I don't think Michonne was ultimately to blame for what happened to Andrea. Michonne did warn Andrea and told her about the gut feelings she had, but Andrea didn't want to listen. Intially I can understand why Andrea stayed at Woodbury. They were on the road for months and given a choice she didn't want to be subjected to living out in the wild, scavenging the way they were. But after the Governor started to show his true colors. The Walker fights, the fish tank full of heads. Those were cues for Andrea to leave. I still think this was a case of bad writing and the butchering of Andrea as a character. I feel bad that the actress had to try to defend such crappy characterization.

20. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yeah Michonne's not to blame, I really thought Andrea would leave too after seeing all that, but no, she stuck around.

I also thought that after Rick and the Gov had their meeting in the shed, that Andrea was going to go with Rick and them instead of back with the Gov. But no, she goes with the Gov again. At that point I said to myself: wrong choice, she's going to die soon.