Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne just isn't buying it.

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Walk with Me' started by Duzy, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I really like how Michonne just isn't buying into the charm that the Governor is throwing out there. I bet this leads to his "play time" with her from the comics.

Sad to see Andrea buying into it. I really like the Andrea from the comics, but this TV version of her is making me mad. Maybe this will straighten her out.

2. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I agree. I don't really like TV andrea. I hope she turns into comic Andrea soon.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I don't know either comic characters, but I can tell Michonne isn't buying it and it "appears" Andrea is. However, knowing her...she could just be playing the part to learn more about what The Governor is about and what that place is about.

4. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i was starting to like TV Andrea some more towards the end of last season. but shes acting like a dumbass again

5. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

Wow, this whole episode she just looked pissed. And even her talking alone with Andrea made it sound like she's been pissed for months and nothing will change that.

6. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Ah ah ah I just love Michonne's faces. She's too anti-social, I love that woman!

But so far, I cannot put my finger on Andrea. Maybe she is trying to find out what's up with him exactly. So far, I am willing to give her a chance.

7. Chreees

Chreees Member

Michonne is still and always will be a badass, and Andrea is just being stupid again. Pisses me off, because I really like her in the comics.

8. MinusRhythm

MinusRhythm New Member

>just joined to specifically talk about this

Welp, I think it's honestly one of the greatest things ever about this episode. I absolutely love love love her (due) skepticism!

I'm especially happy at her reaction (or lack thereof) when the Gov started going into his "they didn't have our walls" shit.

(I know that if I were there, I'd be pissed that he had said that. I probably would never realize he'd stoop so low, but I would still trust him far less and feel pissed that he would exploit their apparent death in order to support his bullshit!)

And yes, I do hope Andrea is just playing the jerk. I'd rather not have to hate her again :zombies_neutral:

9. The Governor

The Governor Member

Just want to agree with Andrea acting like an idiot. But, just maybe she is playing the game as Voncroy said

10. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I would like to think that Andrea is playing, but I just don't see her doing that. While there has been an estimated 7 months or so between seasons, never has Andrea been shown to be a "thinker". It just wouldn't fit her persona at this point. Maybe, and I really am hoping here, that this time with the Governor really brings out the Andrea some of us enjoy from the comics.

11. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

The show has really ruind Andrea's character. I had high hopes that this season would turn her into the Andrea I know from the comics, and it still might, but I'm not as hopeful as I was. She needs to listen to Michonne and get the hell out of there.

12. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Yes after this episode I was left shaking my head at Andrea, again!! I don't think she is playing anyone. She sees this town and all that glitters and all she is thinking is where do I sign?? Plus, wasn't it in the preview that the governor says Andrea told him where the farm house they were staying at is? Why would you tell Merle (whose rightfully pissed at the leader and others in the group) and some guy you don't even know where the rest of your group might be found????

13. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

That's what it sounded like. I don't know what's wrong with Andrea. It's like the writers don't want more than one strong female character in the show so they took Andrea's backbone.

14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't write off Andrea yet. I think she wants to believe a safe place is a reality, when she works out what exactly is going on from her sneaking around, then the badass Andrea will be back..

15. slw2082

Agree. It drives me nuts. I loved comic Andrea, can barely stomache Tv Andrea. And they make her out to be pompous and a know it all. Like Michonne much better and she probably does know it all, and just keeps silent.

16. slw2082

To be honest with you, I don't feel we've seen badass Andrea yet in the show. And all though I agree with you that she won't stand for what he's doing, by then she will have already given away her groups position.

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

She doesn't know their position at the moment.. She doesn't know if they're alive..

18. slw2082

If they would have went back after the herd and cleared out the farm she would be leading them right to them.

19. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

Andrea just makes no sense. She talks so casually about herself and the group she was part of, even to Merle who she knew wasn't the most vitruous of survivors. After the whole Randall ordeal (survivors as threats), you'd think she would be more cautious around any large groups. Michonne is the total opposite, which is also problamatic. I guess if she ran into Rick's group and Rick took away her sword to protect his group, she'd still be pissed. I hope Andrea gets someone killed though with her lax nature, hopefully herself, maybe Michonne, but probably T-Dawg.

20. Morpheus Barker

My idea is that Andrea is trying to play friendly, but in the long run she is ultimately wary of Merle working with the Governor and she wants to get back to Rick.