Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne rocks

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by Alina, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Can we get some Michonne love happening? She's the badass efficient katana wielding zombie killer that we all know and love. She's also a lesson in finding your humanity when all hope is lost. She's pivotal to Carl's development, serving to act as a substitute mother to him while also being a best friend. A no bullshit nurturer and protector who will kill for him and care for him.

And she's becoming as trusted and sardonic and pivotal a side-kick to Rick as she is in the comics.

When Gareth called her The Samurai I thought "no way do they plan to eat The Samurai". She's a creature of such magnificence that you'd want to try to get her on your team. What a waste it would be to turn Michonne into food.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ErraErraHoof

ErraErraHoof Member

She's an awesome character, way, way better than her comic counterpart. She's also gorgeous, the most attractive female on the show(IMO).

3. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I'm a huge Michonne fan. I would love to be just like her in a ZA.

4. Calloway70

Calloway70 Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Danai (Michonne) at WalkerStalkerCon, and she is absolutely stunning in real life. She's also very talkative (which surprised both my daughter and myself) and friendly.

I love the developing friendship between her and Carl. He's getting the wisdom of life experience from an adult, and she's getting to explore her silly, childish side that helps to keep her sane. Their friendship may make very little sense at first glance, but after watching them together for a few minutes, it makes total sense.

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think she's much closer to Rick and Carl on the TV show than she is in the comics. I also really like the direction they are taking her character.

6. Karl

Karl Member

I havent been here for too long but may I please ask..
    What is ship(ping), what do you mean with that?

7. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

I love her so much.

I don't ship but I do admit I kinda do want Michonne and Rick together. So I guess I do ship. Damn it!

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My favorite Michonne scene from "A" - when she is in the truck with Carl, he is sleeping, and she brushes the hair from his eyes, a very maternal gesture. Tells us just how much she has grown to love him. Of course turning the gun on that guy the way she did-well that was just Michonne being her badass usual self and was awesome

9. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

hahaha. It's stupid term for people that want a relationship between fictional characters.

10. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I love Michonne. She's a great character and has really become more human. As she said, "they brought her back". :)

11. ErraErraHoof

ErraErraHoof Member

Richonne still needs to happen. Since they can't

12. FutureApocalyps

Michonne s my favorite character. A true female 'badarse' with intelligence, intuition, and skills.

13. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I dunno where the term comes from but it basically means that if you "ship" two characters you want them to get together and express this by combining their names, e.g. Rick and Michonne is Richonne, Carol and Daryl is Caryl, Beth and Daryl is Bethyl. I guess it's just like text-message short hand or something where one word expresses a whole concept.

14. ShamblingCorpse

I really like how they have developed her relationship with Carl. She treats him with respect and honesty as an adult, which really is what he needs to actually respond and open up. Yet at the same time she is very maternal and caring. More of a favorite aunt or big sister than mother actually, but very well done.

15. Govisgreat

Govisgreat Member

you must be joking.

#15 Govisgreat, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  16. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I love Michonne! I loved last night. The care and concern she has for Carl and that scene in the woods with him. I haven't seen it talked about much but I thought it was great development. What she had to say was so sincere and I believed her. Danai is a marvelous actress. Her and Rick work very well as a team/family. I don't really want/need them as a couple though.

She is my favorite character by a mile. Sorry Daryl, lol.

17. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

Who wouldn't love Michonne? She's a badass comic book character brought to life. It just wouldn't be The Walking Dead without her.

18. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

She's my favorite character on the show. Nuff said.

19. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Casual shippers mangle names. Real shippers write X-rated fanfic.

If you don't believe me, Google "Kirk/Spock fanfic." I dare you.

20. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Thank you. There were four of them, and only Michonne shot a guy in the face with his own gun.

There's some hard bark on that woman.