Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

MICHONNE They weren't human to start with.........

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by gavuk, Mar 24, 2013.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

MICHONNE They weren't human to start with.........or similar that she said. She talking to Andrea about her 2 pet walkers at the beginning of the epiosde. I was only half listening and wondered whether anyone could give any more background info(said or intimated or even guessed at)

2. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

I wish I could get pepper jack cheese in shredded packs

3. Kimiko

Kimiko Member

It is revealed in the comics who they are but they weren't show to be horrible people before the ZA. If I remember correctly, we basically got one small panel of Michonne at the start of the ZA.

If you want to know who they are...

4. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

^This

She was implying they were horrible people before they were Zombies. Could still be

Indeed!

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

They were Liberals that wanted sword control.

6. dionnejl

dionnejl New Member

I know it's been a week, but I'm just now catching up on this season and came here to see what she said and saw there wasn't a direct answer. I had to rewind a few times and jack up the volume, but I figured it out.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I thought she meant to say, by the time she cut off the arms and jaw's of her pet walkers, they weren't human anymore. That she did that to them as Walkers, so she had no regret because they weren't humans anymore. That was my view. But maybe she meant to say they weren't human to begin with by the fact they were horrible persons.. but they were her boyfriend and brother though..