Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne was a Lawyer

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The evidence builds.

First she is writing a charter and reminiscing the in capitol building, and now she shows a knowledge of prison tattoos. I am going to go one step more specific and predict she was a public defender. She is used to dealing with people behind bars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

I'm pretty sure her comic book character said she was a lawyer at one point. So I always assumed the TV version was too. Same with Tyrese being a football player.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes, in the comic she definitely was one. And

4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I was guessing she was a lawyer based on writing the charters and that she knew what a prison tattoo was. How did she see that before or even know she had it?

5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I said her scar was a prison brand or tattoo in another thread. :( I just wanted her to be even more badass. hahaha

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I would love to find out she was just a Paralegal like me, but her house looked far too expensive in the flashbacks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JuliankVx

JuliankVx New Member

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Michonne's backstory!

8. SashaBraum19

SashaBraum19 New Member

That's an interesting observation about Michonne's past as a lawyer in "The Walking Dead." It's fascinating how little details in the show can provide clues about the characters' backgrounds.
    Speaking of lawyers, if you're interested in specific fields like healthcare law or need legal advice, you might want to check out resources like https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-lawyers/healthcare/. They can be a valuable source of information when it comes to legal matters.
    It's always fun to delve into the backgrounds of our favorite TV characters and speculate about their past lives.

#8 SashaBraum19, Dec 27, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2023