Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Jakobi, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Chiron

Chiron Member

SO getting this ......I want I want I want

Attached Files:

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Man I am worried for this lady. I really hope it's not her tonight.

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Loved Michonne's reaction in the premiere when Negan began to torture Carl.

4. Chiron

Chiron Member

I don't think I have ever wished so hard for her to have a katana to hand in that scene.

Thank god she was spared the bat. Rick will need her to take down Negan plus well, she is just awesome.

5. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Oh yes, she's definitely the type of solider you want at your side. I just hope the show kills Negan in the end.

6. Weallgotit

So glad Michonne and Rick will be back this week. Can't wait to see how they are dealing with the latest mess they are in.

7. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

From the previews Michonne is definitely up to something. I loved when she pulled the gun out of the fireplace.

8. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

I, too, think it was obvious that she is not going to let it go. She is a volcano that is going to erupt anytime soon.

9. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

It may be just me but I felt like Michonne was looking at Rick differently this episode. She also made a sort of snicker right in the beginning as they were laying in bed.

10. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Of course she was, who wouldn't. She's never seen Rick that broken before so that's something she has to process all by it self. Everyone and thing they've encountered they've fought back. Those two deaths and Carl's torture messed him up.

But, he used the kids to ensure her continued faith in him.

11. Weallgotit

This is so true. I was hoping they weren't gonna use Rick's state to drive a wedge between the two. Michonne is so used to the group fighting to survive or making a preemptive strike with Rick leading the way. So she has to adjust to seeing Rick this low. But trust, she believes in him and knows he will get back up. She will make sure of it.

12. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

I don't know. I have a feeling that she will attempt to go solo on solving the Negan issue, because she believes that Rick isn't going to be strong enough this time to pull it through (because he is this broken and intimidated right now). We already saw strong signs of it in this episode pointing in that direction. I believe she is going to try assassinate Negan ninja style.

13. Weallgotit

You might be right. I hope not but I can see her planning to go after him like she used to for the Governor. But this is way different. She has to see Negan has an army. The Gov was out wandering somewhere as far as she knew. This wont be a smart move. She can be caught and tortured. Then Rick will be without her. I hope she keeps the big picture in mind and waits for the best opportunity for the group.

14. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I'm not surprised they did that. Typical Hollywood drama syndrome. But, to be fair Andrea had trouble seeing that side of Rick to - til he told her of his plans

15. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Michonne liked pretty good in the episode 4. She is a body goal!. Thought the target practice with the gun was odd but understand she doesn't know how use the sniper rifle and she's trying to get the hang of it. Can't wait to see more of her!

16. Weallgotit

Thank goodness our girl is hell with that Katana. She seriously needs overtime practice with shooting. And now they don't have any guns for her to practice with.

17. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I don't think Rick is broken. We saw him broken once before, and he was totally bonkers-- or as Glenn put it, wandering in crazyland. Now, he is just subdued, perhaps still a bit shell-shocked and thoughtful, has not figured it out yet. As he said, Negan has the numbers so it is not an easy problem. In the last episode, everyone was frustrated and expecting something different - including Michonne. But, if they were going to do something different immediately, then ALL of them -- not just Rick -- should have gotten off their behinds, destroyed the armory, hidden all the weapons on campus and off, destroyed the stupid inventory of weapons, etc . Michonne is not stupid. Rosita is not stupid. Rick can't take the entire blame for their failure to prepare for Negan's visit. BIt seems like the only one who was thinking ahead was Father Gabriel.

That said, I am glad Rosita and Michonne are demonstrating a determined interest in destroying Negan, but I fear for their future.

18. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

She definitely does, I was cringing watching her shoot and miss that many times. I kept thinking of that line from Dumb and Dumber, "Harry, you're alive! And you're a horrible shot!"

That being said, I am glad that she was able to keep her katana, I have a feeling there's some sort of reason for that, as Negan and his group seemed all about the firepower with the guns.

When she finally gets to him, look out!

19. Chiron

Chiron Member

20. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

Uhm, you don't have to go to "crazyland" everytime something awful happens that breaks you. In fact, many people who have already been through the worst react differently the second time. That doesn't mean they aren't broken, or depressed, or anything else. There is no "common pattern" for this sort of thing.