Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne's Last Episode

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Stealth, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I haven't looked at any of the spoilers this season, and I don't actually want to know when we're getting the last Michonne episode. I'm guessing it's the first half and have been looking at the episode titles wondering which it could be. I'm going to go with Episode 6, "Bonds." Has her final episode been leaked yet, or does it remain unknown?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Lol, this is the sweetest post ever. So you "don't actually want to know", but you've been thinking about it and started a thread about it, and hope someone will tell you more about it. ;)
    Your post sums up brilliantly the feelings of a fan who does and doesn't want to know simultaneously... love it. And I'm sorry if you've clicked here expecting a proper informative answer to your question. But remember, you don't actually want to know. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Stealth

I was mostly curious if there were leaks about it. I was on the no side of the fence when I posted this, but now your comment raises a little doubt. The articles I read prior to the season suggested that no one knew for sure. So it did add more tension to their meeting with Alpha this past week. While I thought Episode 3 would be too soon for her departure there was at least a shadow of a doubt for me.

I generally don't like spoilers unless I've just given up on a series, like the final seasons of Game of Thrones and Dexter. Then I wanted to prepare myself for all the awfulness

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. BlackBird

I get your reasoning, and yes, in retrospect, you were right about getting prepared for the letdown of the last few episodes of GoT.

I'm like this, when it comes to Michonne leaving:

[​IMG]

She's my favourite female character on the show, and I can't for my life entertain any possibility for her leaving other than learning that Rick is alive somewhere and for whatever reason he cannot return. So I'm sitting pretty here until we learn about Rick. Then I know the time for her to go will come rapidly.
    Also, we were promised a huge meaty story for Michonne prior to her departure, plus she needs to get to kissing Ezekiel first, (though that might only happen in a dream sequence), so I believe, we can relax a little bit about her safety in the next few episodes at the least.

#4 BlackBird, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Stealth

Michonne has always been one of my favorites. It was a change from the comics that I actually liked, that they put her with Rick instead of Andrea. It was fine to have him with Andrea in the comics but the combination of Andrew Lincoln and Danai was better for TV.

I'm bracing myself for them to kill her off, but I'm hoping that they don't.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I'm just glad they didn't make her a bed-hopping tramp. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

If/when Michonne leaves, it will be a shame if Judith (and RJ) leave with her too. Maybe...maybe not. We shall see...

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

There have been no leaks as of yet. And a good chance there won’t be.

The truth is out there

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I've been binge watching S3 over the holidays so Michonne's entrance in the TWD universe will be fresh in my mind during her exit. I'm up to Clear. And I'm glad I decided to because I'm picking up a couple tid bits that I never knew [or forgot]. Like in an almost inaudible snippet of dialogue, you can hear Carl state that they stayed in a storage facility for awhile before the prison.

And when Merle talks to Andrea about the farm location, if you piece a few things together and open google maps, you can figure out that the farm is probably about 15 miles west of Cumming, Georgia.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's funny, I didn't like Michonne at first. It wasn't until Clear when I started to come around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I always liked Michonne but the reason I came to absolutely love her originated from Clear. The talk she and Morgan had about his last power bar; "you always think there is one more left".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

For me it might have had to do with her being paired with Andrea. I couldn't stand Andrea, and all Michonne did was walk around a scowl.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. BlackBird

:D True! But wouldn't you have scowled at Andrea? She was so annoying!
    But Michonne didn't just scowl. She figured out the truth about Woodbury pretty quickly because she was so damn observant and smart and badass to escape.

Classic Michonne. And how about this?

I think by this stage she was my favourite character already and has been ever since. :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Okay Okay, that scene was the start of my love affair with Michonne. The later Morgan scene just sealed the deal.

• Like Like x 2