Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Microscope Answers

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by loco, Apr 23, 2012.

1. loco

loco Member

When Jenner is working on the tissue sample in his lab... he pours some solution onto the tissue in which he places under the microscope and then see's that the reaction take place from a normal cell to a Zombie Cell.

I'm thinking the solution he places on the tissue is a chemical that the body releases when it dies. Not sure what it is ... and after doing a Google search some folks are saying it's DMT.

I thought about this a long time ago but didn't think much of it.. can anyone add to this?

2. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

That's a very good question. I was wondering about the details of what he was trying to look at in the lab. I realize that he had already given up and seemed to only be going thru the motions of trying to find a cure. But he did seem to be testing something and was recording his 'observations'.
    Unfortunately this is the first time I've heard of DMT, so I don't have anything to add. But I like your ideas.

3. clone

clone Member

I think you may have found a key scene that may play into a future episode.

4. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

Why would he be adding a psychedelic compound to it? I thought he was just testing compounds that could be a vaccine or something. I need to go back and re-watch.