Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Military backpacks?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by TurboNerd, Jan 28, 2015.

1. TurboNerd

TurboNerd New Member

Anyone know where to find a military backpack? Where are common locations? Thanks!

2. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

You can get them from doing quests, but other than that, idk.

3. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

Kill someone who is carrying a military backpack? :p

4. kryptocide

kryptocide Member

you can make one. nails, satchel and wood sticks i think are the recipe.

5. DAS1337

DAS1337 Member

You can get them as random loot. It's more rare than a backpack, but you can literally find them sitting on a table. Keep looking.

6. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Framed backpack holds the same capacity as a military backpack (1200bulk).

You create that with a backpack frame and satchel.

Satchel = 6 cloth
    Backpack frame is sticks and brackets I think.

A camo military backpack has the most capacity in the game (2000bulk) which you can only find in loot caches from worn letter quests I believe. Or killing another player with one.

7. quigleyer

quigleyer New Member

I was playing with my brother today and he got one of those special letters with a key, some loot stash in the radio tower with our name on it. When we put the letter in the loot stash he got a camo military backpack with 2000 bulk capacity.

I'm not sure if this is an old instance of a pack only available from doing a quest (maybe they didn't update those items, etc. etc.), but I really don't know. All I know is some military packs have 1200, some have 1400, and apparently some have 2000.

EDIT: Sorry I thought I was responding to the other military backpack thread (it was concerning carrying capacity), I was unaware there were two of them.

#7 quigleyer, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  8. Ymirx

Ymirx Community Event Manager

I find them in cars, or on player loot zombies, Also the letter quests.

9. LiLxKenny

LiLxKenny Member

The backpack that holds 2000, Im sure you get them only from Airdrops or doing those Quests. Have yet to find one from looting around.

10. Xenotek

Xenotek New Member

Yea I HIGHLY doubt you will ever find one just looting stuff. I am sure you can get one super luckily from a zombie drop or like others said, the quest.

11. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Yeah they aren't found just from looting. I think airdrops have them but I haven't looted enough air drops to know. Far as I know I only got the 2k capacity bags from loot cache's.

12. T0nyD

T0nyD New Member

military backpack

i found one a few hours ago in a locker. location pleasant valley firestation

13. quigleyer

quigleyer New Member

Are you sure that works? I still haven't killed any players, but I've picked up from my friend's body to give back to him- and whenever he dies his backpack is just gone. It's never in his loot, and he says mine is never in my loot either.

14. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Guest

Last night we went on a Zombie hunting spree and got three Stash Key drops. As mentioned in the thread, start killing those Zombies for a key.

15. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

Actually, I haven't ever killed anyone with one of those so far so you may be right. lol I'll have to look into that.

16. Kinii

Kinii New Member

I almost always find a military backpack in the lockers of the fire station. I found my first one in an ottoman. I've seen them sitting on tables at camp sights and next to campfires too. I've never gotten one from a zombie and I farm zombies for ammo and letters.

17. Kevy

Kevy Member

only one ive found is 2nd floor of the police station in a locker.

18. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

Fire Station lockers.
    A bit dangerous to get to because it's in KOS Town but as long as the lockers have not been cleared out there is nearly always one in there. Of course if you can get some twine you can make a framed back pack which has the same capacity.

The police station lockers can also have them but that's even harder to get in to. I have picked one up in a house before, and had one drop from a Z but you can't rely on that. So fire station is best. Fire Axe and Back Pack - gotta raid that place.

I didn't know there was a 2000 capacity rucksack. However, I just picked up my first stash key. If I can make it across the map alive (something ive only done once) i'll see what it gives me.

19. Airlesscorpse

Airlesscorpse Member

Too find the 2000 slot ones you have to find a worn letter go to the place it tells you and use it to open the crate inside there will be guns ammo and a 2000 slot backpack

20. Kevy

Kevy Member

Thanks ill do that in pve because i dont know how long i could survive with the backpack in pvp