Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Missed the first 10 minutes

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by PhenomChriso, Mar 24, 2013.

1. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Hey guys.
    I completely lost track of time despite waiting for this to begin and missed the first 10 minutes of this episode. When I tuned in I was a bit confused why Andrea was suddenly upping and leaving Woodbury.

Can anyone tell me what happened in that first 10 minutes and anything important that happened to end this confusion? :)

2. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

First there was a flashback of Michonne and Andrea in the woods while they were still together, in the next scene TG tests the strength of the chains like those Michonne used for her pet zombies. Opening credits. TG brings some kind of torture instruments into his "workshop" as he calls it, Milton sees that and tells him that he should stop with his revenge upon Michonne but TG says that's all it matters. Milton tells Andrea about TG's plan to ambush Rick's group at that feed store and he shows her TG's torture chamber. Andrea finally decides to leave and to go to the prison and warn everyone that TG will kill them no matter what. But you could've checked that on TWD wiki anyway.

#2 walkerbiter, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  3. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

I am scared of those Wiki pages in case I see a spoiler by mistake lol. But thanks a lot. Quite gutted that I missed that early part now. I wanna see this torture device!

4. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

you mustve seen the chair etc in the end of the episode? and will be in tonights

5. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

I did see the chair, but because Andrea was sitting on it I just saw a chair lol. Not a torture device

6. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

well it is only a chair, with some chains for arms, and the torturery stuff is the stuff on the table next to the chair, might see those tonight before shes rescued