Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mistakes that bugged me a little.....

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by a.t.a.k.i.t.h, Mar 8, 2016.

1. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

The guy that was driving the Daryl's motorcycle was shot off. When he was getting beat down by Daryl he wasn't wounded at all. Pretty big oversight.

After the raid on the Saviors it suddenly is morning when they come out?

Fake Gregorys walker head couldn't be that fresh, minor.

That horn would have brought crazy walkers!!!

wtf

2. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I noticed that too. They did the same thing when they were walking with the herd at Alexandria. One minute it's daylight and all of a sudden it's pitch black.

3. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Actually I think that Rick specifically tells the others that they will drive up just before dawn, when there are the fewest guards and they are tired and everyone else is a sleep. So I could see it being daylight by the time they finished the raid and got out.

4. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

perhaps the surrounding area was pretty clear since the Savior's lived there.

5. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

That what I was thinking after I typed this. That is certainly how its positioned in the comic. Good call

6. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Going to rewatch tonight, thanks!

7. Steppin' Razor

Wait now that I think of it, wasn't the group clearing the area of walkers earlier in the day or something like that? Or did I misread that situation?

8. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

You can see the motocycle rider get shot on his left shoulder as he is riding. When they show him up close (pic below) you can see a small graze wound on his left shoulder.

Rick says to the group, "We like how it looks, we go in. A couple of hours before dawn." Switching from night to daylight isn't an oversight. It was a way of showing us the passage of time and that the entire assault took about two hours even though we only saw maybe 5 mins of knife/gun fighting. They have done this lots of time on the show and I think the time they snuck out in the herd is another example of this.

Attached Files:

#8 Adam Poole, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  9. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Awesome!!!! Thank You

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I interpreted it that they thought they killed everyone inside, and were just taking their time lounging around afterwards. The daylight showed they've been doing so for awhile.That's why it was such a shock to them when they heard the motorcycle.

11. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

That gun would have blow off his arm though lol

12. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I took it that they raided at night , thought they killed every one, found the pot and smoked some and said dang where did all the time go its almost noon.

13. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

How do u know how long they were inside?

14. Zombie_Rhino

no one does, but i would think they would want to spend a decent amount of time in there making sure no one was left alive, gathering intel, collecting weapons and food, etc.

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

One would think, but obviously they didn't do a very thorough job. I mean, it was broad daylight and they didn't notice Daryl's distinctive motorcycle in the *open* garage, and didn't find the hiding (or sleeping) place of the man riding it! How thorough could they have been?

16. Zombie_Rhino

very good point. I could see if maybe the guy was hiding and moved from place to place unseen, but how did they miss the motorcycle? they definitely didn't do a very good job.

17. Ricktatorship80

They attacked a "couple hours before dawn. " Rick said so when making the attack plan.

18. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I think you are talking about when they were attracting walkers in order to find a "Gregory"

19. Rick/Daryl

Rick/Daryl New Member

The savior on the bike was not hit by the bullets. The bullets hit the tires of the bike and that's why he fell.

20. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

I think the bigger question is why did the guy on the bike suddenly decide to escape through our group. He could have waited for the green light from the girls outside, he had a radio!!! Oh I forgot....plot. :)