Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mistakes that bugged me a little.....

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by a.t.a.k.i.t.h, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

It looks to me like he gets shot in the left shoulder and then when they show him on the ground you can see a bullet hole in the left shoulder of his jacket. I don't think that is a coincidence.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It is a physics problem though. He's driving by at a right angle to them, and somehow gets shot by someone standing directly to his left in the front/back direction. He should have really gotten shot through the lateral aspect of the left arm or body, shouldn't he?

3. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

It kinda looks to me like he reacts to the first shots being and fired and turns his body towards them and then gets shot. Maybe he didn't know they'd be there until they started firing? Don't know. Also it looks like he gets shot pretty quickly after leaving the gates and its not clear what the angle is that Rosita has on him. Unless she was right up against the building I can see how she'd still have the front of his body in her sights for a time even though he's riding past her instead of towards/away from her

4. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

There was another shooter. On the Grassy Knoll.

5. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

I assumed they had been there for a while, and didn't want to make their escape at night.

6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

You can point out mistakes like these in every single episode..What's the point. I have learned that with TWD you just have to go with the flow..

7. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Whats crazy is Sasha is the "Andrea" now and is a sniper essentially. She wouldnt have missed him as they were on a KILL mission.

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah he was. He had blood on him.

When planning, Rick said they would go just before dawn-- that way most of the. Would be asleep and the guards would be tired.

If you're going to complain about realism, you forgot walkers aren't real.

that was the point, yes. But really, sound doesn't carry nearly as far as the show seems to think.

are you f*cking kidding me?

#28 HondaS2kXD, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  9. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

The blood was from Daryl beating him. The gunshot wound was a tiny little mark that someone posted.

10. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Sasha had left by that point. Rosita was the one that took the shot.

11. Inspector_Swag

At OP: If you're going to nitpick, at least don't complain about stupid stuff