Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

MMORPG game recomendations?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic-Discussion' started by LoLzanator, Jan 27, 2015.

1. LoLzanator

LoLzanator New Member

So after killing people throughout h1z1 all day my day comes to an end and I need an mmorpg to wind down on. Any recomendations?

Please no subsciptions, no WOW and cheapish (prefer free ones but with not many microtransactions).

Thanks guys andI hope to meet yas in-game :)
    LoLz

2. 0liverHart

0liverHart New Member

Elder Scrolls online no longer requires subscriptions
    Path of Exile
    Secret World
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Neverwinter

3. LiLxKenny

LiLxKenny Member

I had alot of fun on Archeage, sandboxed mmorpg

4. BovBox

BovBox Member

Path of exile is pretty fun.

5. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

Star Wars: The Old Republic is great for the PVE and awesome class stories (I recommend the smuggler) but the PVP isn't very good on this game.

The Elder Scrolls Online is good but slightly disappointing after playing Oblivion and Skyrim. :p

Neverwinter is decent. I played it briefly.

DC Online is okay but only if you like superhero games.

If you like post-apocalyptic type of games, then you may want to give Fallen Earth a try. It isn't bad.

6. goodvibes123789

goodvibes123789 New Member

diablo 3 is some quick fun

7. ripteh1337

ripteh1337 New Member

Swtor is a lot of fun, PvP not great but rest is a very solid game, other than Tera is good free to play model but tends to be a bit grindy

8. Idiotic

Idiotic New Member

I've always liked Guild Wars. Guild Wars 1 is pretty much dead now, but Guild Wars 2 is pretty fun. Its unlike a lot of mmorpgs out there, in the way that you play. Buy the game, and you got it. No subscription required

9. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

Yeah, SWTOR could have been an awesome game if they would have fixed the awful pvp. :\

10. Covetx

Covetx New Member

If you are looking for an MMORPG I would recommend you try Path of Exile, if you're into games like that.

11. Kuroyukihime

Kuroyukihime New Member

Archeage is one of the most addictive mmorpg I played it have it flawed but it great game. I suggest you join one of high server like Kryrio , Ollo and Salphira has a high Brazilian pop for west faction I suggest too.

12. Khezak

Khezak New Member

ive enjoyed GW2

13. tamashiiken

tamashiiken Member

Too many to name, lol, people have listed most of the good ones above, but it depends what you want in an mmo. Assuming you aren't too worried about end game such as raids or trials etc, if you want an mmo.as the off game/wind down. If you want to pve casually, then I would probably recommend eso. Crafting is easy, levelling pre end game is easy, and the storylines are in depth and interesting. If you like pvp, then maybe tera or archeage are more your style, I havent played tera, so i cannot comment too much, but i have heard good things about pvp for it, and archeage, if you want to get past about level 35 iirc, you will have to pvp :) or perhaps you don't like having to grind out levels and skillups sounds better to you, if you are happy to macro everything, maybe check out uo, i know there is a subscription method, but there are servers that sit in a legal grey area (free) you could look up. Like space and grindy mmo's? Eve is good!

Tldr; lots of mmo's around, more specific question = more specific answer :D

14. MissVendetta

MissVendetta New Member

Neverwinter and ESO are both pretty fun. ESO doesnt require a monthly fee anymore (finally)

15. WashDaLos

WashDaLos New Member

16. KingBounty

KingBounty New Member

Alot of old WoW players started playing RIFT free to play and addictive haha

17. ODBxDrCaptainSir

ODBxDrCaptainSir New Member

Eve Online. It's free, but you need to subscribe to get lots of the other ships and skills. Might as well try it out before you subscribe. Also, if you make enough in the game (easy if you join the right group and do the right stuff) you can subscribe your account with game money instead.