Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

More Saviours

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by Scottus86, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Scottus86

Scottus86 New Member

As far as I am aware, Carol and Morgan only knew about the Savious that Ricks group killed. Surely they should have realised that their group could be in trouble becuase there are more Saviours. I know Carol wants to stop caring about people, but surely if she left because she cares to much, her first reaction should have been something like "we have to warn the others that there are more"

Did the people that tried to kill Carol ever claim to be savious? I can't remember.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yes. I am not really sure how they knew, because I don't remember them claiming any group during their run in with Carol.... so I am wondering if they just "knew". lol

But Morgan made the comment when Ezekiel asked, that the man he killed to save Carol was a Savior.

Actually, I am kinda remembering the lone Savior that tried to kill Carol one on one....mentioning something that let her know he was.

???

3. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

So.
    Morgan saved Carol from the Savior thereby making Morgan a saviour of Carol, even tho he's not a member of the saviors or affiliated with any religion or the son of God which would make him The Saviour, which he's not, but he is a saviour but not in the saviors.
    He's a saviour that killed a Savior to save someone who didn't want to be saved.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yup. Ask Jesus. :p

[​IMG]

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think that is an example of a Compulated Time Warp?