Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan and Richard

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 12, 2017.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

So then, Daryl has no first hand knowledge of Richard's trailer or the guns that are stashed there. Means he's not going to be telling anyone about something he knows nothing about.

There is hope however that someone from the rebelling groups will come upon them in the course of events.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I swear I thought he took Daryl to the trailer........ Apologies if I remembered incorrectly.

EDIT
    From the recap of "New Best Friends" on AMC's website;

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-7/episode-10-new-best-friends

[​IMG]

Had to make sure that I wasn't losing it! :D

#62 92Pony, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

You also see the "Katy" backpack hanging up on the closet door when Richard is pulling out some guns.

4. purriwinkle

Alright then. I didn't remember that. Thanks. With Daryl being at Hilltop he won't have heard about Richard's death yet so he might not be inclined to say anything.

Eventually, I imagine representatives of the different groups will get together to discuss strategy. Daryl might at that time mention that Richard had been stockpiling weapons and he'll be able to lead them there to retrieve them and any thing else of Richard's that might be useful. I still think that Ezekial has dibs on the stash but they might distribute them to where the need is the greatest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. purriwinkle

Yeah, Neuro pointed that out. Pesky details, lol.

6. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I like to think I'm pretty detail-oriented, but this show will test you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

It's because he knows Richard well that he knows he would do something like that. Just because you've known someone a long time, doesn't mean they are innocent in the face of evidence.

Morgan's been at the Kingdom long enough for Ezekiel to know he wouldn't make up lies. the man had a creed not to kill. You are also over estimating how long he's known Richard.

• Agree Agree x 1