Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan burned the walker pits.

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by RoadWarrior, Mar 17, 2013.

1. VirusZ

VirusZ Member

It really couldn't have been Morgan and if it was I would be really surprised.

2. Ricktator11

Ricktator11 Member

whoever started this thread also probably really believe lori is still alive -___- stop reaching guys

3. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

That's what you say now, but just wait until Ghost Lori chooses her next man(victim).

4. Devin Brodie

Devin Brodie New Member

Morgan

If the show makes something seemingly obvious, Its probably not what we think it is. I thought it was Milton too just because it seemed to be the obvious suspect, but when I took a step back and looked at it, theres no way they would make it that ovbious to us. I know Lorie Holden said Milton did it, but Michael Rooker also said Merle wasnt going to die.

5. Devin Brodie

Devin Brodie New Member

Then who opened the gates for milton to leave? Gates on watch 24/7 someone would have seen him go and tipped the governor.

6. DeCapnEm

DeCapnEm New Member

Thanks Jakobi. I watched that epi, watched Talking Dead, then watched the epi again. It only took me one replay to put that mystery to rest. All of the actions of "The Burner" have Milton written all over them anyway. To me, at least. I obviously saw a light skinned character, which narrowed it down to Milton or Martinez. But the way "The Burner" paused between lighting the cloth and tossing it, seemed calculated - like how Milton thinks things through. Then, the truck drove away cautiously and quietly. That says Milton to me. Beyond that, he brings the pits up with TG. A part of me was waiting for TG to temporarily deal with him, but there is a bigger story to cover, so ...

7. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

I've mentioned before, I don't see Milton going out alone or without his 'anti-walker' duct tape jacket.
    I wonder if the look of 'guilt' wasn't because he burned the pit, but because he knows who did and that Milton is actively setting up a coup?

8. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

if morgan had done that he would not be torturing milton, it was milton and nobody else. morgan freedman is busy planning a possible double takeover of woodbury and the prison

9. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

the writers care about us for satisfaction