Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan / Jared / Henry

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by Black Panther, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Black Panther

Black Panther Member

Something tells me this storyline is going to be what causes Morgan's exit by the end of the season. I have a feeling that either...

A) Henry will find out Jared is who actually killed big Bro Benjamin, leading Henry to resent Morgan.

B) Jared will break free and kill Henry.

Or...

C) Both. Henry learns the truth, resents Morgan for lying to him. Before they have a chance to recover and be on better terms, Jared will kill Henry, leading to Morgan killing Jared, leaving an already confused Morgan heartbroken to the point where he can't stay at Hilltop anymore and needs to leave.

Anyone thinking this is bound to happen?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I think C. Jared tells Henry he killed his Brother, this results in resentment for Morgan, and results in Jared and Henry's death. Maybe Henry doesn't die and just hates Morgan for lying. Either way that helps push Morgan away.

Jared deserves a big, satisfying death. Having him just get shot during the events isn't enough. Him telling Henry he killed Benjamin and having Henry, Morgan, or Carol kill him would be satisfying.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Has it been pulled forward that Morgan will leave the show?

FTWD Morgan is before this? Right?

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I also have the theory that something is going to happen to Henry, causing Morgan to begin spiraling back into the mental state he was in when his son died (which he's been doing already since he started killing again) and making him decide to leave so he doesn't hurt anyone.

5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Its been unofficially confirmed this is after AOW

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Whaaaat? FTWD Season 4 with Morgan is AFTER AOW?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I'm 99 percent sure.
    Have you seen the one Morgan promo for fear? It's only like 10 seconds long

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It was a hard time placing it somewhere, It felt like a new stand alone show with the other two aswell. It seemed more...TWD season 1-3 than FTWD. I like FTWD but they are bit too bad ass for my liking when I think about it. Madison is a crazy person.

But FTWD Must take a big big big jump ahead if Morgan joins in it after AOW. I imagine a mid season "jump" after they dealt with Proctor! I am not sure they just toss him away like that and im sure he won't hunt them from Mexico/California border all the way to Georgia or wherever they meet Morgan. Not even Negan is that tenacious to hunt his prey!

9. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

There is a different promo of this girl in the armoured vehicle and I'm pretty sure it's Morgan she sees on the road. (In some promo pics he is seen with her in the same vehicle). I assumed she picked him up and that's how he gets cross country so quickly.

I'm still unsure on how they will do the time jump maybe film him and other people first then go back to Madison and Proctor story line then like you said make the time skip in MSP/MSF

The fact they have both TWD finale and FTWD primere on the same night makes me think it flows right into Morgan leaving. They always had a break of a few weeks between the two shows

• Like Like x 2
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That will be interesting but also a case of worry I think.

Might be Madison who take on a role of some of the people we met in the comics then!

I find it so weird but I guess they want to do the TWD in FTWD so it get some viewers I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1