Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan = Knobhead

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by Dead man walking, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Dead man walking

If people thing the priest is bad - Morgan isn't any different. He's a lemon. Basically his cowardice has killed people. His failure to deal with the 'bad' guys means they will suffer. jeez he let them go. Eff if I was Rick I'd shoot him for that. Carol should have shot him.Morgan being included in this series is just ****.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

His problem is not cowardice. It actually takes more guts to fight people melee style rather than just shoot them.

3. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

4. Busted Flipflop

I think the problem with Morgan is that he's not run into enough "live" people as enemies. He doesn't realize yet that desperation among the living has turned people vicious so he still has faith in humanity. His enemies have been the walkers so far, whereas half of Rick's trials and tribulations have come from "live" people (the Gov, Terminus, Randall, those guys at the bar, the hospital folks, Shane, etc.).

5. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Ya I think you are right on those points. After Duane died, we know Morgan went a little loco for awhile there. But he was barricaded in that little section of town, with tactical gear and tons of weapons. Anytime someone showed up he basically either killed them and took their stuff, or took their stuff and they took off. He has never really had anyone (like the Gov) really come and destroy what he had, or kill people he loves. So now that he's on this new path, I see he is having a lot of trouble really understanding why Rick is the way he is. Hopefully this doesn't build a huge rift between them.

6. Stigmata

Stigmata New Member

90 minutes about him next week

7. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Ugh, it better not all be about Morgan