Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan logic corrected.

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Ionut, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

No. I didn't. I didn't think she got it fixed up before others came along. I still blame Morgan for everything that happened with the Wolves.

2. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

[​IMG]

Aaron specifically owned up to being the one solely responsible for the Alexandria attack by him and Daryl being sloppy and leading them directly to the camp. Now daryl runs off sloppy again and compromises 3 members Glenn Michonne and Rosita. Daryl has caused more problems than morgan. Morgan has caused ZERO problems for the survivors (besides him body slamming carol for interfering) and has only been saving rick and others since season 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEghHFZKNjA

3. Terminator

Yeah, pretty sure they show Alpha Wolf sitting down opening the backpack as the Walkers are following the music back into the trucks.
    And I don't think it would take that many people to rig the trucks, one at a time and set the music. But we know from the attack that there were a number of wolves.

4. Terminator

Oh for God's sake. Aaron didn't know about Morgan meeting those 2 assholes in the woods. That's why he blames the loss of the backpack for the attack. He didn't know Morgan had been stupid enough to let them live.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I thought Rick might pull a Carol on him. "Look at the flowers Morgan."

6. SandraBollocks

SandraBollocks New Member

Why does Morgans personal view point and thought process have to make sense at all? It's his own prerogative to think/believe/rationalize the world as he sees fit. Whether he is delusional about it or not.

7. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Take up your gripes with Eastman and put the blame on the Cheesemaker. If your mad at morgan for leaving the wolf alive after they first met, you should be mad at eastman for being stupid and letting morgan live after trying to kill him twice.

Morgan gave all the wolves a chance to change and live and they all died for not listening to him. They got their return.

So let me guess, the wolves followed morgans foot tracks to alexandria after being knocked out cold for hours in the middle of the woods lol then going in a different direction and finding aaron and daryl. Aaron had a complete pictorial layout of their camp in his backpack, this is why he owns up to being the sole person responsible for the attack he knows its his fault.

8. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I blame Morgan for Global Warming.

9. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

I wonder how precious the lives of the wolves would be to Morgan if his wife and son were still alive? Not very precious at all I'd imagine. Just because Morgan has nothing left to loose doesn't make his ridiculous self righteous ideals any less ridiculous. Imagine if the wolves had killed Carl or any other main members of the group - I'm not sure Rick would be so understanding. But hey, the wolves only butchered a few extras so it's ok. No. They were still people at the end of the day. Just because we the viewers didn't get to know them doesn't make their deaths any less tragic. In real life, we don't know the victims of the terrorist attacks we see on tv but we are still horrified by what we see. Rick's group and the other Alexandrians acted like nothing happened. Imagine if ISIS members attacked your neighbourhood - beheading people in the street and killing indiscriminately - it would take a long time to get over something like that and there's a good chance that you may never get over it. Nothing Morgan says can justify his unrealistic belief that all life is precious. All life is not precious. Some people are simply too far gone or perhaps never possessed an adequate level of humanity to begin with.

10. Funion The Baba

One of the dumbest posts/analogies I have ever read...do you even watch the show? Morgan is who he is because his wife and kid were killed/turned/eaten. When his wife attacked his son, he went into "clear" mode. It took Eastman to turn him around. If his wife and kid were alive, his character would be completely different, so much so that he probably wouldn't be on the show. What's the need for intact family unit and the writing and thought that goes into those characters? They would be the characters who the wolves butchered. The whole point of his character is to show the opposite end of the spectrum. Just get over it and enjoy the fantasy that is TWD.

11. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

There's no need to get so defensive about it. I do watch the show and I re-watch it from the beginning every time a new season airs. If only the writers did the same.

I'm just saying, if Morgan still had his family he wouldn't behave the way he does so it's completely selfish of him. Other people do still have their families and he's putting them at risk and telling them they're wrong for trying to do everything within their power to keep them safe.

Maybe I could accept his actions if he acknowledged there might be a grey area but he sees everything as black and white. He refuses to kill because he believes everyone can be saved. That's like a soldier going to fight in the middle east and refusing to kill terrorists because he thinks they can be reasoned with. Not everyone can be saved and not everyone deserves a chance for redemption. Maybe Morgan will realise that eventually - I just wish the writers would get on with it before they ruin a good character completely.

12. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Eastman's situation has a parallel to Morgan's actions here because Eastman's stupidity got himself killed. Now, other than that, it has little in common with the events that led to ASZ.

You give him a pass on letting the Wolves live the first time, that's fine - how about the 2nd time where they went and disabled the RV?

As did Morgan's community.

- Aaron doesn't know that Morgan allowed those freaks to live the first time.
    - Aaron indeed was wrong to carry around a map and photos of it tactically speaking, but at least Aaron learns hard of his errors and doesn't continue repeating the same actions like insane people.
    - The RV being disabled was the last chance to divert the herd away, that's directly Morgan's fault to allowing 5 maniacs to flee, one of which he recognized from the first encounter.
    - The herd is upon ASZ's walls and a massive threat, Rick informs him some escaped and shot at him and disabled the RV, Morgan recognizes he doesn't know right from wrong and he continue's to betray his group and friends trust by keeping one of the assailants captive.
    - He then selfishly puts Denise into a situation that could have gotten her killed.

Pfft. You Morgan apologists are deluded.

Morgan is the primary factor in the Wolves/Herd issue, to which during the mayhem he held an enemy against the knowledge of his companions in unsecure fashion and almost got more of his group killed.

Defending this fool, you must be joking, but you are not.

Give up.

13. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

But technically, If the wolf guys had been killed. Then the walker herd would have been led away without an attack on alexandria and a horn that drew half the herd towards alexandria.. which means that when the old building that finally collapsed damaged the wall, there would have been no walkers to ravage the town. meaning noone would have died, like ricks girlfriend, or her kids... meaning carl most likely would not have gotten shot in the eye, nor required medical attention from denise.

;)

14. Terminator

Son now we're comparing TWD to ISIS terrorists? Time to get some semblance of common sense back into this thread.

And it is still Morgan's fault the Wolves attacked Alexandria. The Wolves didn't follow Morgan after being knocked out (lol). They took red poncho guy to their "trap" where Alpha found the backpack.