Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan's 180 - Again

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by Terminator, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

So Morgan is back to the "all life is precious" crap again with his "I don't kill" speech to Nick. I like psycho Morgan much more than meditating Morgan.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Wonder if Nick’s death will trigger anything. And if he’ll try to retrieve the book from Nick’s pocket lol

“Hey sorry but I need something in Nick’s pants”

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Team Family finds a new home, fights the New Big Bad, loses home, repeat.

Morgan preaches "All life is precious", protects enemies who deserve to die, loses someone he cares about, consumed with revenge, repeat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I like balanced out Morgan more than this. But bloodshed triggers his more balanced self when he kills if needed. I think Vultures will have a bad time eventually if Morgan goes Terminator Morgan like in the satellite dish outposts. I mean, how many Saviours ran from him in that one outpost?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

According to Lennie James, Morgan is going to evolve in a new direction on Fear. So it appears as if they're going to get beyond this whole groundhog day routine. Looks as if he's going to at least be the co-lead on this show, so they need to establish some sort of balance. Lennie is a good actor and the Morgan character can be great if they develop him more and give him solid material to work with.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

BAH HA HA HA HA.....I do not even have to see the other post to know who this is meant for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Flipping thru TV yesterday I saw a part of an old film titled the 3 Faces of Eve that I had seen previously. Anyway, the film is about a woman who has different personalities which "take her over" . The scene was where a psychiatrist is able to call out her personalities which he calls Eve Black and Eve White and then she "turns into" a completely different person. FTD should have someone who can change Morgan by calling him by a specified name. OK many vultures are a threat we need Psycho Morgan. The threat is gone, then call out Serene Morgan.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Hopefully Fear will give Morgan a better role this season. Lennie's such a good actor, he can do waaaaay more than just flip flop.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

They've had ages to work out his killing philosophy, so the direction of his mindset should already have been established going into this show. It flopped like a fish on the carpet season after season on TWD and arrived back at looney, illogical, pacifist nutter. I like his character on FTWD (despite the Gimple-destroyed show from season 3), but making a remotely sane character maintain this ludicrous fantasy of a position at all, let alone in the apocalypse, is an exhausting and meaningless debate.