Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

morgan welding and Heath Tara's car

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Bullseye, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

It looks to me like Morgan is building a jail maybe, good idea as everyone seems to be escaping from them, the wolf and Jesus both were able to escape. Gives Rick another option rather than killing people, lock them up. Getting him to use it might be the hard part lol

I'm also a little worried about Heath and Tara taking one of the saviours cars, I think there are more of them out there including Negan who we have not seen yet, they r maybe out scouting for food etc but if there see Heath and Tara driving one of their motors I don't think that will go down well!!

Negan is going to want revenge obviously, they took out a lot of his guys, if they are his guys, you would have thought Rick would find out more before killing them all on the word of the hill tops Jesus. Then again Jesus doesn't lie lol but I think pregnant Maggie could end up paying the price, can't think
    of a more shocking kill for negan to "pay them back" for killing his guys. Would be a VERY brave move from the producers and writers if they did but it would also be HUGE. Not long to wait to see it seems.

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

I'm very worried about Heath & Tara. When they give Denise a line like "I'll tell you when you get back" damn that is just fore-foreshadowing if there's such a thing, lol. Plus I thnk it's a perfect set up for Heath to be in a situation where he IS going to actually have to kill a human.

3. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I initially thought that Morgan was building a jail cell too. I watched it a second time and thought that maybe it was a section of the wall. This would make sense since the wall repairs and expansions are still an ongoing thing. But if it was for the wall it wouldn't really make sense to be building it inside of one of the houses. I'm inclined to think that it was a jail cell.

Setting aside Morgan's very questionable views of the sanctity of life in the zombie apocalypse and his motivations for building a jail cell (if that's what it even is), I think having an actual jail cell in Alexandria is probably a good idea. Having something a bit more secure than a screen door to contain someone who needs to be contained could be rather helpful at some point.

Regarding Heath and Tara driving one of the Saviors vehicles, I don't know if that directly is a cause for concern. What does concern me is the foreshadowing I perceived between Tara and Denise. As mentioned above, the whole "I'll tell you when you get back" thing is kind of a classic plot device. It allows for the whole "I should have said it when I had the chance" kind of grief to be integrated into the story line.

I think it's pretty safe to say that at least one main character is going to be killed off by the end of this season. I can't see them killing Tara. Denise isn't a main character, so she wouldn't be the aforementioned main character death in either case, but I can see them killing her. Killing off their doctor would create a new plot element and a greater level of necessity for cooperation between them and Hilltop. They have a doctor, which would make them even more important to the ASZ.

#3 QuantumCurt, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah, I too thought it was a death sentence for Denise when a near doctor showed up. If there's one constant in this show, it's that there is only allowed to be one doctor at all times.

5. yuke

yuke Member

Tara's a goner

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I don't think it's necessarily bad to drive the Saviors' car, assuming you don't actually pull over to talk to them. If a patrol of Saviors sees one of their cars driving by in the distance, they'll likely assume the normal people are driving it. That would be much different that if they saw a car they've never seen before in their territory.

7. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

Well, Heath did kill some people when Glenn and him shot through that door.

Unless he is an absolutely lousy shot.

8. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

If video games have taught me anything, it's that you are allowed one doctor per group. So god help her if she ever moves to Hilltop.