Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan's interaction/attempt to rehab Alpha wolf.

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Ionut, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I understand the dialogue between Morgan and the Alpha Wolf differently.

To me, the first part of the Wolf's talking seems like he is softening up. From his ''Do you think it can work for me too?'' to his ''I knowwww. I am probably going to die.'' seems that his code has cracked a tiny little. But then, ''I will have to kill everyone here, including children......those are the rules....my code'' showed he's back to his old self.

I don't see he was trying to deceive or manipulate Morgan. I don't see this character is capable of such skills.

Also, I notice that this Wolf had not killed anyone in ASZ, at least not shown to us. I suspect this might be a deliberate setup by the writers to give this guy a little background credit so that it is more believable that some members of ASZ could show some sympathy to him.

Lastly, I wonder if Morgan's blue toolbox was actually a medical kit in disguise that he used to bring some medicine back to the house to treat the wound of that wolf?

2. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I think Rick's PTSD was in S3 when he was tripping balls and hearing phone calls that weren't there and seeing Lori.

Not saying he still doesn't have a lot of issues bottled up(who wouldn't after the amount of shit he's been through), but I think the PTSD phase is over and his was 1/10th as extreme as Morgan's and has been through 10x as much as Morgan with more weight on him.

Morgan is experiencing a coping mechanism. Clear was a coping mechanism, both are extreme and both ended up killing people - inadvertently or direct, regardless.

His coping mechanism is going to be shattered and I expect him to go crazy again. Alpha Wolf is going to send him back over the edge.

3. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I saw the same. He is incapable of deceiving and the reason he and his cohort got beaten up and left in the car by Morgan the first time around was his inability to deceive. Outright telling someone you're going to kill them so they have their guard up and senses heightened is not tactically smart.

A manipulator would have walked up to Morgan and been very friendly, which then his friend would have caught him off guard.

You think so? If he did or did not kill anyone, he invaded ASZ with a group intent on wonton destruction and psycho acts. The Alexandrian's are softies, but I suspect the Alexandrian's that have anything in them at all are going to harden up after the Wolf attack.

The Wolf attack was "welcome to reality". I suspect nobody but Morgan will want to keep Alpha Wolf alive, save for perhaps getting intel from him and that it will be a large conflict between Morgan and all who know.

Hmm. In the of JSS that precedes the ending of Here's Not Here, meaning he wouldn't have known about the wound at the end of JSS?

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, I got this mixed up. Morgan could only knew of the wound after his storytelling.
    So, maybe that blue 'toolbox' was a lunch box? Morgan was hiding a lunch that he fixed for the wolf. Maybe this makes more sense as Eastman did fix Morgan a meal right after he locked him up?

5. Backspace

Backspace New Member

So true. Does Morgan not remember the zipper? Turns out the door wasn't locked but Morgan was well on his way to breaking out anyway. I can't imagine the alpha wolf is going to stay in that room. It is easy to talk about or write about locking someone up but actually doing it is not necessarily that easy.

And what did Morgan do when he got out of the cage in "Here Not Here"? He attacked Eastman and nearly killed him. The only thing that made the rest of the series of events happen is that Eastman was the better fighter and prevented Morgan from choking him to death with his bare hands.

6. Berry

Berry Member

If the Alpha Wolf catches Carol by surprise and kills her, I riot!

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

A new ship, Alpha Wolf x Carol. A potential violent confrontation turns into steamy love affair... or not!

#47 Morgotha, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  8. Berry

Berry Member

You want me to reach through cyberspace and slap ya, don't cha?

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

LOL! Sometimes these dark thoughts just pop up unbidden. I probably should use a better filter on my posting than I do...

10. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Finally. Someone spits out the truth like a no-bullshit prosecutor.

11. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Finally! Someone describes what's happening like a no BS prosecutor. Straight truthiness.