Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan's reaction

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by LadyGrimes, Feb 15, 2017.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I don't believe Morgan is following his "All life is precious" mantra anymore, so I truthfully believe that he is against going to war with the saviors because he doesn't want them to lose anymore people. I also believe he thinks locking Negan up would be for the best.

So what say you?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Morgan seems like he's contemplative about his "Mantra". I also noticed during the scene Rick was shaking his head "No" like he was tired of hearing this/ it wasn't an option when Morgan said that exposition of locking up Negan in the cell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I don't know @LadyGrimes I think his is still following it but he knows he can't follow it to the letter. Because if he has to, he will kill to save the life of one of his people. And locking Negan up in that cell won't prevent the war so I hope thats not what he is thinking. The Saviors won't change their ways just because he is locked up. Simon will probably have them all storm into ASZ to get him out and kill every Alexandrian in sight.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Znuts

Znuts Member

Morgan may die in AOW, but I think the show has established that Negan will be killed off at some time during the show and that he won't be held in that jail cell. Negan has done too many bad things to so many characters on the show for all of them to let Rick just put Negan in a jail cell to rot. One of the characters would end up killing Negan either in the jail cell or before he gets locked up. Rick's group have killed many people for way less than what Negan has done.