Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer MOST OVER POWERED GUN IN BO2??

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by COD Montages, Sep 13, 2013.

1. izjar11

izjar11 Active Member

The extended clip attachment is OP! Says ME.

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

The crossbow, i wish you could just unstick it from yourself and throw it back like a paper airplane.

• Like Like x 3
  4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

the MK48 and the LSAT are NOT the same weapons that it was when i first started playing.

5. Mughwump2

Mughwump2 Member

I think treyarch did a fairly decent job with weapon balance, I have played with all the guns enough to see the advantages they all have in certain situations... That being said if I'm looking to jump in a public match of dom and drop 80-130 kills I'm gonna grab a scorpion or Msmc, these 2 guns just melt other players to easily for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

I have to agree with this slightly. It seems that the LSAT has lost some of its range, and I don't remember the recoil being what it is now. Maybe it's just me, but I have over 10,000 kills with the LSAT, both silenced and unsilenced. I think they nerfed it a little bit but never told us about it.
    I am thinking the rate of fire went down by about 5%. Not really all that noticeable by sound but noticeable when you know you've held the trigger long enough to get the kill, but didn't, but one more round does the job.

7. MERCURYSB3

Agree, Agree !really worked on centering aim on badguy and it seems to be pushed off target.i have tryed with aim assist on and aim assist off it just doesn't matter.with TGF used to put white star center toward top of red diamond at get sure kill now seems weapon fire over badguys head.have tryed with red dot used to get a small percentage of "give and take" with this attachment but now must be dead nuts on target.used to be able to go into a room and clear out two to three badguys but now i will get one and be taken out by the others.this is not the same weapon that it was.it seems that it takes more bullets now to knock down badguys and gives a badguys buddie enough time to take me out.i got good at finding snipers and if i can see them could take them out but now when i target a sniper it takes more bullets to shoot them and that give the sniper enough time to get his one shot kill on me.

8. Ghamorra

Ghamorra Active Member

While I agree that the C4 is crazy powerful, I would deem it not so much powerful but incredibly useful. I say this because the maps are so small and the objectives are basically placed inside a barrel. You just toss a C4 into that barrel and get 2-3 kills. I would say C4 is OP until its power can be tested on balanced maps.

9. markchrome

markchrome Member

I've been giving this a test and considering the overall stats at all ranges estimating everything to form the best gun the winner of this is...

THE SKORPION EVO QUICKDRAW FAST MAG LONGBARREL

• Like Like x 1
  10. markchrome

markchrome Member

P.S I'm a geek I tried EVERY GUN with EVER ATTACHMENT COMBONATION

IM REALLY FORUM DEDICATED

11. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

::clap clap clap::

I'll still beat you with my MK48 when you're across the map.

12. gaming.daily

gaming.daily Member

Since the PDW was nerfed up I feel like its kinda useless compared to before, but that's just me. The MP7 is a beast as always.

13. MERCURYSB3

after reading the post here realized one over powering attachment missing,the player. some skill and a little talent will make any weapon seemed over powering.:bowdown:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

So much logic it hurts.

15. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

I'd say Remington considering I golded it in 1 weekend.

16. codyg

codyg Member

I use lmgs... There pretty good if u know how to use em right. I like the lsat and hammer the most. The iron sight sucks of the mk but best range. The only gun i use target finder on. The qbb on small maps is beast especially with rapid fire on it. Just the clip is 75 rounds. But it will definaly beat a skorpion evo up close if u use rapid fire on it. Theres multiple combinations u can use with it. Such as rapid fore, foregrip, and stock but id prefer the hammer. The lsat is probly my favorit outta the 4. I havebit set up 2 ways. With ghost, hardline, toughness, dexterity, quickdraw, stock amd suppressor. I like the fact that i hardly ever get killed reloading that thing. The other lsat clas i use is flat jacket, tougness, dexterity, qu Tack mask, quickdraw, stock and extended clip. Ive taken out 4 people at once when 3 outta the 4 are shooting on. Me so majy turn ons with the lsat not even. Its also a good gun caz if your super red and the enemys about to come at u. Just keep spraying. I get super and mega n frenzy kills all the time with extended clip that 135 round and without surpressor and u aimming down sight with it will kill them m8A1 lovers with ease. Closer they are the easiier they die

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Remington is #1 op gun in game

18. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Eh, shotguns aren't op, just a very cheap annoyance. I used to think they were op and anyone who uses them have no skill at all, until I realized what shotguns were made for: OHKs.

However, the second part of the second sentence is still true, though........................

19. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

There are always guns that are more powerful than others, but I don't think that any of them are too over powered, although I think that the best system for guns is where instead of having guns that are better in all aspects than the defaults, all of the guns are better in some areas and worse in others.

This means that you still have to work to get a gun you'd be better at using, but you still wouldn't have a huge advantage over anyone else.