Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Most Under and Overrated Guns

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by gameprik, May 21, 2012.

1. A Lord of War

A Lord of War Active Member

I never have the law so IDK. I am usually using Ak on CotD & shangri, MPL on ascension, MP40 on kino, and had to use AK for a round in 50's on moon for a long time to get a carpenter or something to hack, but I usually have a wall gun so I have infinite ammo. Moon is the exception since there are no wall guns in the biodome and this is the only place you play. BUT you do EE and have 3 guns (I never get mule kick). No i'd still pass on the law and its very infrequent that I have to worry about points as seen in pictures I posted.

Law is good in tandem withe V-R11 on CotD and shrink ray on shang. that's about it.

2. King Dave

King Dave Member

The ray gun is over rated (except on waw nacht) I wish the silver camo for pap and the ppsh returned from waw

3. s0m3r4nd0mg4m3r

s0m3r4nd0mg4m3r New Member

Uzi is in mob of the dead

4. s0m3r4nd0mg4m3r

Waw explosives down you instantly in the first three maps.
    This includes the raygun and the big a$$ noob tube (panzershrek(i know I cant spell it))

5. s0m3r4nd0mg4m3r

There may be no better guns in bo1 but you forgit about the ppsh and an94 pap. There are many weqpons in waw and bo2 that are much better than it. And also the gersch device is a wonder weapon so that doesnt count

6. spencertaylor

spencertaylor New Member

OVERRATED: Ray gun

UNDERRATED: Galil (pack a punched), starting pistol (pack a punch)