Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Motormouth

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by squidvet, Jul 29, 2015.

1. squidvet

squidvet New Member

One week, no other survivors spotted.

Got two nice shelters hidden away, miles apart. Furnished with workbenches, furnaces, dew collectors, several storage crates, full of weapons, ammo, food, water, extra gear and crafting materials. Everything I need.

Decide to take a walk yesterday, get caught in the open. Flanked. Two on one, I go down shooting.

Killer runs his mouth. I'm his bitch, but as he's looking thru my gear (which is all backed up at least once in my shelters), he tells me he wants to suck my dick dry. Tells me now I'm naked. The more he talks, the more he sounds like his IQ is below 100. At least his buddy had the common courtesy not to open his mouth.

Some of the people who play this game are the cream of the crop.

I decide that from now on, I'll respawn immediately upon death so I don't have to listen to the moron that killed me. No matter how bad he wants to suck my dick.

Hey. His words, not mine.

2. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

I hate people like that. Remember their name's and kill on sight. I have a growing shit list.

3. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

loads of them about , they are idiots!