Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mozhdah Jamalzadah – Afghanistan Singer

Discussion in 'Music' started by superbhub, Jul 19, 2018.

1. superbhub

superbhub New Member

Mozhdah Zamalzadah, an Afghan Singer, was born in Kabul, Afghanistan on 11 August 1982. At the age of five, she along with her family fled to Canada during the civil war in Australia. Mozdah was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia. Zamalzadah studied Broadcast Journalism at the British Columbia Institute of Technology. Later she studied Philosophy and Political Science at the University of British Columbia. The Afghan Singer Mozhdah had begun writing songs since her early ages. Her first instant hit song was Dokhtare Afghan. Dokhtare Afghan helped Mozhdah to earn many nominations and awards at the Afghan along with International TV and radio stations.

[​IMG]

In 2018, Zamalzadah has established herself as a famous singer of Afghan Music Industry. Mozhdah Zamalzadah net worth in 2018 is 2 million dollars. Career as an Afghan singer has helped Mozhdah to amass a net worth of 2 million dollars in 2018. Mozhdah earns her net worth as a singer and hosting many famous shows. Mozhdah has her own television show called The Mozhdah Show which broadcasts in 1TV of Afghanistan. The show was created to address taboo topics in Afghan society. She gets a considerable amount of money as her share from the show.

Besides being a singer and a part of The Mozhdah Show, Jamalzadah is also active in social pages such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Thousands of people follow her in her social pages which pays her certain revenue to add as a profit in Mozhdah Jamalzadah net worth. The Afghani nationality singer Mozhdah has sung many Afghani songs which is famous over the whole world. Till 2018, Mozhdah has released many singles as well as duet songs in collaboration with other Afghani singers.

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know what was the intention for that post, but I bit and went on YouTube just for fun. Obviously not my cup of tea, but the first minute and a half of "Dernière danse" is pretty decent, and some of the middle eastern elements from the other songs are interesting even if the songs themselves aren't necessarily. Anyway, I could watch pretty girls sing and dance even if they get my ears bleeding.