Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Multiplayer my battle with a wall glitcher

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by OmniDeath, Nov 16, 2014.

1. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

He was doing one of those glitches where you can go inside a wall on certain locations and shoot ppl through it, so I decided to toy with him and burned him with the em1 several times when he had his back turned on me attempting to do his glitching ritual.

Halfway through the match he succeeded in gettin in the wall and was killing people who was passing by. After I respawned I surveyed his fortified wall by shooting at it with the em1 while being close to cover in case he retaliate, no effect. So I got out my atlas 20mm for testing phase two, and aimed at his fort. The target reticule on the scope turned red and fire a shot as the bullet pierced the wall like a ragin spear and headshotted him. I could tell he was so butthurt that he tried to hunt me down at the last minute of the match, failing still.

After my not so intense castle seige I sent him a glorious witty message to inform him that I have thwarted his crutch.

His reply:

"Why u mad?"

Tis was a fun adventure

• Like Like x 3
  2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I mean, you did have a logical reason to be mad. And, these "Why u mad?" statements are getting pretty dated. Seems like people have weak or no other arguments at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

My friends and I ran into someone glitching into a sealed door on Horizon last night. He could be killed, but it was damn hard and he was a total scumbag, so I reported his arse for "Exploiting". Come on sweet justice. Drop the ban hammer on him hard...

4. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

People this generation are really poor at comebacks which is why I still have not lost an argument yet to a rager in my cod career history. Its kinda funny wondering what made him assumed I was mad based on our performance that match lol, I was just having fun ruining his kd attempting to glitch

#4 OmniDeath, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  5. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

Horizon is that snowy map with the hangar right? Seems to be quite a popular place to wall glitch. Gonna check if the atlas 20mm can pierce the door next time I see someone doing it.

It was in a different map for me when I posted my story. The map was the one that gives you a solar reflection tower killstreak. The glitch spot was in a corner above and close to A next to the single room building with a guardrail on the roof. through a concrete wall rather than a door

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, that's the map where I've seen it done. It's a glass door, so you can see the scumbag quite clearly. I hope the Atlas 20mm can wipe the grin of their ugly smug faces.
    The map you're talking about is called Solar (it's a great map, in my opinion). I didn't know you could do the door glitch on that map. I'll have to keep an eye out for it and run the other way when I see it...

7. RobCatOKC

RobCatOKC Member

List I found posted on another forum...
    • HORIZON- exit hangar door turn left building in front you, glitch through door
    • INSTINCT- steps leading to top of hill side facing drilling work u can crawl through rocks
    • SOLAR- behind cat walk on top of platforms jumping into the wall
    • ASCEND-facing north at cargo containers can crawl through wall from box and face outward where ladders are
    • COMEBACK- two storey building with vents can jump through vents
    I have been a reporting fool lately. It's making me feel like a Hallway Monitor or a snitch, though. But man, this game is unplayable enough without having to deal with this crap.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

• Yea I found those wall glitchers in other maps aswell. Theres even one on the map with the walker tanks. I cant believe sledgehammer did not fix this issue, for three years. They seriously need beta testers for future installments, I dnt give a damn if they wanna keep the multiplayer a "surprise" if its gonna end up being unplayable

9. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

On Retreat, you can get on top of the main building's roof. It's not a glitch as far as I can tell, because you can get there with a bit of double jumping, but I don't think SG intentionally allowed us to access this roof...

10. Buck x20x

Buck x20x New Member

Whats weird about it is that the roof is surprisingly sturdy except for a few places. I have been up there in a private match and you don't fall through the roof or glitch at all which leads me to believe maybe its just a secret spot that they put in.

However, you cannot call in care packages up there and if you walk too close to the edge on one part you need to go through an invisible door to get away from the edge which makes me think it was unintentional.

Either way I don't use it just in case.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nytegeek

nytegeek New Member

Classic. The "umad bro?" thing is really annoying and it is usually spouted by somebody with little to no intelligence so I just let it go.

12. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

Haha good man! I wish I could find a way to kill wall hackers it annoys me so much when people do this! Infected is the worst because there's nothing at all you can do and you know you've lost the game. Always report them but doubt it does anything

13. SMG

SMG Member

ban them all !
    their game, their account...it'll cost them $ if they want to play again & rethink their actions of cheating.

14. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

I think cheaters like this just definitely be punished more. There's too many out there that do it and I don't think me reporting them does anything at all to be honest :\

15. nytegeek

nytegeek New Member

I hate wall glitchers. I hate cheaters in general. I try to tell myself it makes the game more challenging but that doesn't help. I report them, but I'm not sure if the reports do much good.

16. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

I've felt that the report button does anything to be honest. Just seems to be there for our piece of mind.

17. Kyler

Kyler Member

I really don't like wall glitchers, they ruin the game!

18. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Ahah that's a kind of funny, I usually troll them with backstabbind exploiting the same glitch that they use ;)

19. Kyler

Kyler Member

LOL I used to do that in other games.

20. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

THat's indeed funny, isn't it? Or also suicide with him throwing a grenade on the ground. Not funnier as backstabbing but still cool ahaha