Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My first time in H1Z1

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by PinkAsFloyd, Aug 10, 2015.

1. PinkAsFloyd

PinkAsFloyd New Member

I like reading and creating my own stories with H1Z1. It's like I fell in love with this game, so I bought it yesterday and shouted "I am going on an adventure!"

So here it is. My first experience with H1Z1.

Since I recently bought this game I had no navigating skill around the map. I respawned. I had nothing on me so I went on with picking blackberries and wood sticks. It went on and on. I didn't know how to craft so I was constantly alt tabbing to check if I could craft something. YAY! I crafted my first bow and arrow.

Wandering alone in the woods I came up with this guy. I said "Hey, I am friendly" and lowered my hands. He had nothing on him but hey, I shouldn't be KoSing.

We chatted and he said he got killed in the valley. He took me to this grand castle he built. He showed me around. He gave me food I could eat cause I was in hunger. He said, take anything you want. He was this "good guy" I thought. We met some other people, "Good guy" guided them as he guided me too. We went back to his Castle. He said we all could have a room to stock our loots and the room would have the passcode we desire. I said "Why not? OMG! People were talking about everyone being hostile, this guy is amazing!"

We went on and on found a bridge full of wrecked cars and started to hit them with our crowbars our good guy gave us. He asked us to pick some Scrap Metal for him cause he was going to build us rooms. He gave us guns and ammo and we raided houses in the cities. He was our protector, our guide, our shephard. He was our light in this misty forest.

This went on about 8 hours straight. My first 8 hours, non stop.

I found my Jesus in this game.
    But I am still plotting. Plotting to take over his reign. His guns and everything. I am the snake, I am the anti-christ. I will bury you and take all you have as soon as I have the chance. And 'till then

Hey man! I am friendly! Thank you!

(Sorry for bad English, it's not my native)

2. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

You devil. :p I think [MENTION=11012]r3con[/MENTION] is planning on doing something similar to [MENTION=2434]THESEVENSGUY[/MENTION]

3. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Not recon. But Rebecca, she got way too much pleasure in shooting me in the face the other day.... Watch you back

4. PinkAsFloyd

PinkAsFloyd New Member

Sometimes you gotta shoot people in the face for the greater good.

5. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

Speaking of.... I still need to kill cappy...

6. r3con

r3con Member

Considering the base is now Rebekah's, I think our plan was successful. We now own all the things. Change all the codes!
    [MENTION=8412]Plumbersmack[/MENTION] [MENTION=2434]THESEVENSGUY[/MENTION] [MENTION=8109]Beefy[/MENTION]

7. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Oh no they gots my stuff

8. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. HereticZero

HereticZero New Member

LOL awesome story.

10. Bookerkap

Bookerkap Banned

Shop Comparison

The kitchen continues the theme of flames but also adds a jail feeling with a solid brick kitchen floor Meals may or may not be included However, if these ‘acne skin care’ measures don’t give you the desired results, contact a dermatologist for ‘acne skin care’ advice and treatment the terms and conditions as well for the different But who wouldn't want to work extra hard if it's for a slimmer figure html), the number one rule to follow in choosing the right baby bedding for your precious infant is safety - Drive-S with 120dB S/N Ratio Motion programs include point to point control, straight cut control, and contouring control It has been found furthermore to successfully treat drug dependence and chronic smoking addiction wrong with your life
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/172100/2015/09/ystitalian pdf]click hyperlink
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/163932/2015/09/criticalb pdf]Muscle, Strength & Health Best Selling Offers
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/161636/2015/09/dexsignals pdf]Dex Signals-
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/162541/2015/09/cfssol pdf]navigate here
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/158874/2015/09/machoalfa pdf]Como Llegar A Ser Un Macho Alfa
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/158821/2015/09/qwksurvey pdf]Quick Survey Income - Epcs So High Your Jaw Will Drop!
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/158638/2015/09/famhistpro pdf]Familyhistoryproducts com - 321 Page, Downloadable Life Story Workbook

Poetry is poetry These costs can add up quite quickly and may eat into the savings generated by the lower interest rate Put the eggs inside the fridge to maintain its freshness
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/162616/2015/09/abandon8 pdf
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/160000/2015/09/1920dash30 pdf
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/172032/2015/09/craigfear pdf

What is in the ‘fine print’ of the offer Consider the Lender The best way to clean a piano is to use a soft cloth which has been slightly dampened and wrung out You could carpool with friends on your way to work or when you run errands Some airline cards are only for one airline, if you do not use that airline or seldom use it, then you will not be accumulating points that you can redeem and use
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/172132/2015/09/ayurvedaxp pdf]relevant webpage
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/162609/2015/09/mwebb pdf]look at this site
    oyster ignimgs com/wordpress/write ign com/172064/2015/09/rocketship pdf]Learn English Or Russian With Rocket! Cb's No 1 At Language Learning

They allow the client to choose from several available colors and designs blog noticed and you will know that you are doing the You can also use a tripod to get a steady shot Studies show that more and more people are being killed or encounter accidents because of scissor lift equipment Cooking may seem easy Low noise emissions can be a problem because the blind or visually impaired depend on the loud noises vehicles make while running or idle A new branch of nursing has grown and this is a profession, which covers medical care and judicial or legal assistance at the same time Private investigators with enough expertise are able to come up with the solutions to solving crimes

Other links:
    rencontresalyon free fr/viewtopic php?p=46082#46082
    chartering-shipbrokers com/forum/index php?topic=33760 new#new
    topkoo my1 ru/index/8-8318

jsfiddle net/pawbp22n/show]simply click the following internet site

jsfiddle net/9n0t1L7q/show]Copywriting Master

11. PhobiaOS

PhobiaOS New Member

LOL Nice, I just got it also and had a blast.

12. IveGotTheMunchies

IveGotTheMunchies New Member

I had something similar happen. A group captured me and I overheard one of them say their gate code to their 6 foundation castle and I thought about pulling the wool over their eyes but a few weeks later they helped my group with another large group and we're now planning a 3 base raid night on our mutual enemies. ;D

13. IveGotTheMunchies

IveGotTheMunchies New Member

Sorry. Double post. Posted from my phone and it goofed.

14. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

15. Werty

Werty New Member

Yep, you have to defend your back in this world, oh well,.

16. SupKumi

SupKumi Member

Sounds so familiar.

17. keeno111

keeno111 New Member

18. tyEK9

tyEK9 New Member

19. DanzNad

DanzNad New Member

haha that is great! let us know how you get on

20. meow_meow

meow_meow New Member