Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My honest opinion on Hershel in the finale

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by HondaS2kXD, May 9, 2014.

1. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Their evac plan SUCKED imo, everything depended on the bus?
    They should have been well aware The Governor would return and had multiple evac plans ready to go just for that singular purpose.
    The prison was doomed since the virus outbreak and should have been abandoned long ago, instead the prison was destroyed, Hershel was killed, the Woodburian's turned and died on the bus, Rick was almost killed by The Governor, Glen was almost killed when the tank shells hit the prison, everyone got separated because their evac plan went to sh!t.

The only good thing to come out of the attack on the prison was the death of The Governor.

#21 The Wolf, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I would of had like 10 busses if I were them. What simpletons :zombies_lol:

3. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Just like Gaycandybacon said, I would have 10 vehicles ranging from buses to cars. At least 5 of those vehicles would have been packed with assault rifles and guns. Also water, supplies, and canned food in case we had to make a quick getaway.

On another note, I think the sickness really took them off guard so that is why the Governor was able to make a surprise attack. I still think that they should have had a rendezvous point. Maybe Hershel's farm or the Big Spot. Some place where they all could meet up in case the prison gets destroyed. You'd think that after the farm they would have made sure of that.

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, the trouble with that is, Randall was a bad guy, and should have been shot in the barn that night. Letting him live provided Shane withthe opportunity to try and kill Rick. If anything, Randall is another name he could've dropped in the "I did what I had to do" speech.

5. Gaycandybacon

Ima have my GTA bus cheat handy when a eyepatch wearing douche walks up to my gate. Spawn a bus right on top of his head.

6. HondaS2kXD

The trouble with the "their prison escape plan sucked" posts is, hindsight is 20-20. Their plan was, if walkers defeat the fences, pile on the bus and leave together. Since they'd be leaving together, there wasnt a need for a rendevous point. And I believe it was Norman Reedus who said something to the effect of, it was a walker-escape plan, not a governor-shows-up-with-a-tank plan.

7. HondaS2kXD

Personally, I'd dial the health cheat first (can't remember-- didn't there use to be an invincibility one?) and then call in my own tank.

8. Gaycandybacon

just summon a billion different types of vehicles in the fields they'll get the picture. (I think there is a invincible one but I think there's a time limit now :/)

9. The Wolf

Yeah like I said the EVAC PLAN SUCKED, relying on one FKG bus to escape the prison if attacked by anyone was poor planning and pathetic at best

#29 The Wolf, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  10. HondaS2kXD

Well, they weren't expecting to be attacked. They had the plan set up in case the fences failed. They didn't prepare for a governor with a tank, because they didn't forsee it. Like I said, hindsight's 20-20.

11. The Wolf

Well I'm not going to beat a dead horse BUT! LOL! The Governor was still alive and out there so they should have expected to get attacked, I think Rick knew this, that's why it took some convincing on Hershel's part to get Rick to put away his gun and farm.

12. The Wolf

I know it sounds like 20- 20 hindsight but like Shaka Zulu said "never leave an enemy alive, or he'll rise again to fly at your throat".
    The enemy being The Governor of course.
    So another words when The Governor attacked the prison the second time they should have hunted him down like Michonne tried to do until they killed the MFKER. Then the fall of the prison would have never happened and Hershel would still be alive, Scott Wilson would still be employed and TWD would have never lost one of its greatest characters.
    I'm just grasping at straws trying to find something to talk about lol, can't wait till season 5 begins, this site will be fired up and ready to burn with questions and theories.

13. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

Very well said,Kingston!

14. The Wolf

I know isn't Kingston a genius Wdc????

15. The Wolf

Good morning Wdc, Kingston's brilliant, BTW how are you today?

16. Walkindeadchick

Yes she is,Wolfie!

17. The Wolf

I'm doing well, thanks!

18. Walkindeadchick

Good Morning,Wolfie!I'm fine,how are you?

19. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

I'm doing great! Ya'll flatter me :)

20. The Wolf

There she is, good morning Kingston.