Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My honest opinion on Hershel in the finale

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by HondaS2kXD, May 9, 2014.

1. segaz

segaz New Member

And what happens if the scientist gets to Dc and they cure the ZA? Then will it still be acceptable to kill anyone new you come acorss? Shhot first, ask questions later gets more people killed that way. How are you ever supposed to join a group with that mentality?

It reminds me of TLoU where the overall message is never trust anyone. Ever. Except people who helped you early on in the epidemic or those that helped you when you literally had no choice but to work together.

I don't mind this, but realistically......every single town a Governor style militia? Every group except the main characters evil? Seems a little too one sided. They never show other groups passing, or other people staying alive on their own, except the dude from the first episode maybe. Everyone else is killed or evil.

Take a look at the hiker on the side of the road. Was he evil? No, but we didn't know him, so it';s best to let the zombies get him. We tried to play nice in the prison, and people tried to kill us, so the lesson isn't defend yourself and still keep trying, the lkesson is never trust anyone again.

We might as well act like this today all the time. As if the ONLY thing stopping us from doing so is the army and the police threatening us with punishment.

2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Herschel was a weenie.