Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

My thoughts on Triggerfinger

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by GreekSalads, Feb 20, 2012.

1. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Lori is simply becoming an idiot. I remember back in Episode 102:Guts when she was worried about sending people over to the unknown survivor (Rick) at the interstate to warn him out of the city. Then she gets worried about Rick going back to get Merle. That changes when she tries to save Rick. Ok, your pregnant and you got a gun as protection but Lori, pay attention to the damn road. At first I kinda see her as someone who is a bit lazy, always asking people for help such as Daryl or Glenn, but when she actually does it herself she doesn't make smart decisions.

Now back over at the bar, I can see Hershel changing. He shot one of Dave and Tony's men. He shot some walkers. I think he is on Rick's side now and has changed the error of his ways. Glenn on the other hand is feeling guilty over everything. I have no idea why in Episode Nebraska, he was literally telling Dave everything he knew. That's why Dave directed his questions over at Glenn. He was just fooled while Rick was not. Saving Randall (The idiot who jumped off the roof) was actually a good idea. Rick already knows Dave's group is up to no good. But I didn't see how Randall is any special. They could have shot him in the head out of his misery. Since they are saving Randall, I don't think I agree with their plan sending Randall off on his own. He was blindfolded the whole time, his group actually left him and didn't think he would still live and I think he should be part of Rick's group. Only because the group is getting smaller and smaller every time. Someone is gonna die soon, they might as well have new people in now. Excluding Hershel's group.

Speaking of groups, Rick's group is splitting apart somehow. First we have Team Rick. This composes of (Rick,Lori,Carl,Dale). These 4 are against Shane. Well maybe not Carl yet, but I think he will realize something soon in a later episode. Then there's Team Shane. (Shane,Andrea,T Dog) I've notice Andrea is always giving advice to Shane and they are having a relationship with each other. T Dog is meh on their side. I do see him help on everything most of the time though. Then we have Neutrals (Glenn,Carol,Daryl). I believe these three haven't developed their opinion about Shane. They are just your little workforce. Gleen does errands. Daryl does too, but isn't up for it since he is so pissed off and Carol just whines about everything. I think she is gonna change though since her brutal husband Ed is gone, she shouldn't be so weak anymore. Oh, and we have Team Hershel of course. They obviously want Shane off while Andrea backs him up. Hershel is developing some sort of friendly bond with Glenn. Its possible he's getting less "racist". I didn't see Hershel as racist, but what do you expect from an old man who lives on a farm. And of course, Rick and Hershel are at good terms again.

That being said, those are pretty much my thoughts. Someone will definitely die in this Season. Who do you think it will be? We got about 3 possible or 4 subjects.

Hershel. Something tells me Shane is gonna kill him after all his anger.
    Dale. Same thing. Dale is Shane's enemy because he hold the truth. Even though he never saw it happen.
    Beth. I think Beth is gonna die, but this really has nothing to do with the whole Shane thing.
    Shane himself. Yeah, this bastard is gonna blow it soon.

2. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

My prediction is: Beth,Her boyfriend,Otis's wife, Dale, Hershel, and Shane.

3. The Governor

The Governor Member

I'm sorry but Glenn is definitely with Rick. They've been through too much together

4. boutte

boutte Active Member

Interesting that Darryl and Shane have basically no interaction. Andrea has a thing for Shane but I don't see her as leaning toward any faction. She's just trying to be a productive part of the group. She's still friendly toward Lori and respects every one with the possible exception of Dale. Hershel and his family are definitely Rick people.

I really don't see many of the group siding with Shane over Rick if they had to choose.

5. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I agree he is on team Rick.

Daryl seems neutral but a few times he lunged at Shane and wanted to beat his face in in the Pretty much Dead already episode, whereas he's had no such tension with Rick as of lately. I just read a Jon interview where he was asked if he had to survive in this kind of world which character would he pick as his top choice to survive with, he choose Daryl. But his Character may not. lol

6. boutte

boutte Active Member

Yeah Darryl out of all of them has the best skill set and emotional make up to survive on his own.

7. marsyao

marsyao Member

It is obvious that Daryl will go where Carol goes

8. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

That's pretty much the entire Greene Family except Maggie. Not sure if Dale and Shane are gonna die in one episode or one of them dies first. It might be possible if Dale gets killed by Shane and Shane gets killed by Rick or someone else.

9. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I'm so frigging out of here if this show really turns into a Team Rick or Shane deal. While I know I can't get my time back from AMC from watching up till that point, I surely will write some well worded emails.

10. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I like the idea of the group splitting up. It could be interesting.