Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Naomi on the walkie.

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by KiernansFaerie, May 21, 2018.

1. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    Does anyone know what Naomi said on the walkie when approaching the vultures?
    I missed it.
    Thank you.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Something like "where is everyone?"

Welcome to the forum!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She said "anyone know where I can find a good corn dog? Over and out, boi!"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think it was: "I can't believe it, a walkie that works!" :eek:

But I could be wrong. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That made me snort.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Still feel this is a misdirection.

We're supposed to take this all at face value, Madison is dead which explains both Nick and Alecia's rage kill moments. Naomi is a vulture, and everything is going to shit.

Where in reality Naomi and Madison are working a plot to trap the vultures.

If these episodes are to be taken at face value, then the overall arc is just dumb. Everybody is either a turn coat or a rage monster. Someone, somewhere needs to be likeable beyond John. So I still think these episodes are all setting up some big moments that make us see the first 6-7 episodes in a different light.

Like a series of "Oh....now I get it" type reveals.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Madison doesn't need to be dead anylonger to explain Alicia being as ticked off as she is. She could simply be ticked at the vulters now because it looks like they destroyed her home.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I just think they are strongly implying she is dead. We haven't seen her in the current time line and Alecia mentioned they were the only ones who escaped.

I'm thinking she is safe, either part of this plan to take out the vultures or back at their new home with many of the other survivors of the diamond.

I'm starting to think they had an escape plan all along and sabotaged the diamond when it fell. Tricking the vultures into abandoning the diamond and heading back on the road.

• Like Like x 3
  9. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

The only thing that would make me question that scenario, is Alecia shooting John (in an attempt to shoot Naomi). Why would she attempt to shoot Naomi if Naomi's actions were part of a good-guy plot? (Unless Alecia wasn't clued-in on said plot)

But yeah, I hope you're right in that soon we'll get some answers that make us say, "ohhhh..... yeah, I see now!".

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

In my mind, she doesn't know.

I like to play this game of "how would I write this". I'm almost always wrong and it's clear I would be a terrible writer. But here goes.

In my mind, when the diamond fell people were scattered. Alecia, Nick, Luciana, and Strand went one way, assuming everybody else died in the fire, including Naomi and Madison. Madison, Naomi, and maybe others went the other way, also assuming the rest died in the fire. So we have had two groups of people looking for the vultures to settle the score. Both groups unaware the other group also survived.

Alecia's group is pure rage, just find them and kill them, even if it means dying in the process. Madison is being more calculated and planned to use Naomi as a mole. Pretend she's lost and hurt, wants to join the vultures and uses the range rover and supplies inside as "payment". The plan was to pull the same move, wait them out until they run low on supplies, have Naomi tell them about a place where supplies are (the race track) and ambush them.

A fight will break out at the race track and Madison and the other survivors will be the surprise guests and they will kill the vultures. Ending with the everybody together again.

I'm still not sure if the diamond falling was a vulture attack or they purposely sabotaged the stadium. Burn it to the ground so the vultures can't have it type of thing. Either way, that's how I would play it all out. I doubt that's what happens though.

• Like Like x 4
  11. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

We've not seen Madison lately, and in previews, it looks like our people, while in a firefight, aren't staring down the vultures' gun barrels like they were when 406 ended. I wonder if

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That's what I'm thinking, too.

• Like Like x 1