Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Naysayers

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Blackjack' started by Sharpie61, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Did it bust, and go home empty handed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Hoping that Morgan awakes from a dream, after falling asleep in the truck, negating these last few episodes.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hoping that Morgan awakes from a dream, after falling asleep at the Hilltop, negating that he was moved over to FTWD

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

So if 21 is the goal I would say they held at about a 15 - and this was only because of the exchanges between Luciana and Clayton. And Morgan knocking the knife from that woman's hand courtesy of his ninja shovel skills

5. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

To me, this half season has just been one unlikely coincidence after another, mixed in with silly new characters acting illogically. Along with the established characters acting illogically. And I think the new villain is awful.

Plus walkers flying around like kites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

During the course of season 3 I stated several times that Fear felt like a more adult version of TWD. I miss that vibe. I miss Dave Erickson as showrunner.

Now, as for my own opinion, the show just seems like it has regressed, and at times to a very silly adolescent style humor type vibe. I do not mind a clever quip here and there to lighten the mood once in awhile. But not every episode. It seems as though they cannot make up their mind if they are trying to still be part of TWD universe or instead part of the ZNation universe. The Twins would be a better character fit in ZNation rather than FTWD

And beer guy, who the hell cares about the damn beer!! It just seems out of place and completely random. Like if I were to start chatting about making insanely amazing cupcakes while my friend and I are running from a maniacal knife wielding street thug.

And I am tired of pity party Strand.

And I just want to see John Dorie lose his shit just one damn time! Get angry, pissed off for crying out loud

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The truckers need to get eaten. Especially her. And quit calling Morgan "MoMo"!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm including small things such as happening to find a beer and a way to make it cold.

I don't know why the series of coincidences are becoming more and more irritating on Fear. It's thrilling when Abe and Daryl find a rocket launcher just in time to blow up the first Negan gang they bump into.

Kite-flying walkers, though--that's cool.

9. Lindigo

I like her! and the "MoMo." lol

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I do have nitpicks but let me say that I did very much enjoy this episode.

The gator...it seemed a little unrealistic how it just kept eating one walker right after another and then came after John & Strand. Wasn't it full at that point?

Also, it was cleared up to me that John & Strand were on sort of an island...before I knew that, i didn't understand why he had to cross the water RIGHT there knowing the robo-gator was there.

I loved the parts with Luciana but how on earth did she get the beer cold? "There was an ice pack in the first aid kit..." Ok but was it really still frozen?

Strand wears on my nerves a bit with his cocky attitude, but I did like he and John in scenes together because they are such a contrast to one another.

John is just perfect in my eyes...like @Dnae said in another thread, I'm waiting for him to go off one of these days, and I will be totally here for it. He deserves to have a breakdown once in a while.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I just cannot get on board the John Dorie Love Train

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I know, but did it make you like him just a little bit more when he made the horn go off once just to annoy Strand?

• Like Like x 1
  13. PepperAnn

She's too gimmicky for me. I don't even know if that's the best way to describe it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

ehhhh
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL...I thought it was cute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. PepperAnn

weird. I got an alert that you quoted me and you actually quoted Danae (right above this). When did I turned into Danae? LOL

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I had started replying you and never finished typing it out so it was at the top of my post before I hurried and deleted it lol

18. yuke

yuke Member

So apparently driving an 18 wheeler and a swat truck are hard to do, but the dirty woman is able to instantly learn the skill while also firing mechanized machine guns she has never operated before?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was kinda wondering that too lol. Did she spend the night practicing? Al said it was sluggish but she seemed to catch them pretty quickly. Very tense scene though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lindigo

I think she just needs time to develop. Her humorous way of coping reminds me a little of Tara's.