Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan coming

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by Beck123, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Beck123

Beck123 New Member

Is Negan coming till season 5 end?

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Zero percent chance. I think the earliest he can appear is season 6 finale, and even that I feel may be a bit too early.

3. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

why do you say that?

4. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

If they're introducing Negan at the end of season 5, they're rushing 30+ issues into six episodes. It's a horrible idea. They need to establish the ASZ, the Rick/Pete storyline, No Way Out, rebuilding the ASZ after Rick takes over, meeting the Hilltop, the first encounters with the Saviors, then Negan. None of these storylines can happen once Negan.shows up. The show likes to flesh out their stories. They won't suddenly rush to Negan.

If Negan were to show up soon, from a story standpoint, then Rick's group has no reason to fight them, and they can just run. They need to survive the inner turmoil, the huge walker herd, and establish a connection with the Hilltop to know that this is a place worth fighting for.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Beck123

Beck123 New Member

You are so ****ing right,I love you,no homo xD

6. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

i think that the Zombie horde will show up at ASZ in the season finale

Negan will be next season

7. FutureApocalyps

8. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i could see the death by Lucille coming in MSF of season 6, but definitely not before then.

9. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

With so much anticipation for one character i just hope he aint a disappointment

10. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

I sure hope they wait as long as possible. I was never a fan of Negan, and furthermore, since it's on cable television, there is just no way the show can represent him as what he is from the comics. I mean, you can't say the "f" word on TV so there is just no hope in putting Negan on the show (in a literary sense). I'm sure they will eventually since he is a popular villain (god knows why?) but it won't even be close to Negan from the comics.

11. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

I actually agree with the theory he's coming soon. Why? Because the show isn't the comics and he doesn't have to appear in the same way.

We know that Aaron/ASZ don't know of the Saviors as this point (in the comics). Therefore, could Neegan and the gang not come up in the next few episodes BUT not steal the limelight.

There's been little hints in the last few episodes and I think we will SEE him, but he won't have much to say, if anything at all. Whether it be something that happens in the distance and we see Lucille for a brief shot or Morgan mentions him to Rick, says that he's seen a powerful gang and a dude with a bat.

I definitely think he'll feature very soon, just not dominantly.

12. Mello

Mello Member

I think it's possible for Negan to appear in the show soon if the writers wanted him to. But I don't think they should and I doubt they would. A lot of stuff happens between now and the comic issue where we meet Negan, even in terms of character development. I don't want it rushed solely because of Negan. Also, the show seems to take its sweet ole' time when it comes to the comic's story line. The show took two seasons for Shane's death.

13. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

Shane's death's extension is actually a unique arc. Kirkman originally planned for Shane to last longer in the comics, but feeling the comics wouldn't take off, he included his death early in the first arc to get readers hooked quicker. He said since he had always planned for Shane to live longer and was finally able to allow him too with the start of the show; to develop the "love triangle" a little more like he originally planned.

There are times I feel the show does rush into comic book characters and arcs. The prison introduction was 1 episode and extremely sudden. Rick's phone conversation was quickly rushed into and rushed out of (which is a shame because the comics really did that well with the phone, etc..)etc.. etc...

14. the walking jet

ahh yes, i've heard of this negan fellow.. the word is he's quite the potty mouth..

i wonder how AMC would work around such a staple of the characters personally??

15. msmith73

msmith73 Member

i really do not see how they can write Negan acceptable for TV. His whole personality and nastiness will end up almost a joke.