Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan Loyal To Jadis?

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Negan apparently knew about Jadis' human trafficking, as they discussed it in 716. Negan had agreed to give Jadis 12 survivors, which was why Jadis switched sides. He also was tied up and saw Jadis try to contact the helicopter. So its 18 months later and he has told no one it seems. Does he have loyalty to Jadis? Is he simply staying mum about it hoping Jadis somehow throws a wrench in the happy community? Or just something overlooked in the story?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

With so many plates spinning at the same time, I think it was something overlooked, though I'd love to think Negan's got an angle here.

Awesome question, by the way. I never connected those dots at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I think that's a pretty good observation. I had forgotten Negan saw the heliocopter. Might be what he meant when he said to Rick "When it falls apart, and it will, come back and tell me about it."

Knowing there is another organized group out there Negan might think there is a conflict to come.

• Like Like x 5