Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan/Magna.

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Seventh_son, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to interaction between these two.

I hope Negan sees her as "easy pickings" to corrupt, being an ex-con and socially skittish. Then she knees him in the balls.

Honestly, the way he's treated women, isn't it time one of them kneed him the balls?

Actually, thinking about it, I'd pretty much be happy with anybody kneeing him in the balls.

Yes, I believe if someone at some point in 9B knees Negan in the balls that will make the episode for me.

But I want it to be her. Not sure why, really...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I'm probably one of the few pro Negan guys here so I cannot co-sign this msg although it would be funny.

Magna knees him then Lucille comes from parts unknown screaming "Don't you touch him!"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Seventh_son

Being pro Negan is fine, we all have different tastes. And from the looks of things, we're all gonna have to put up with him regardless of our feelings. AMC ain't letting go of JDM anytime soon.

I Love the actor, I curse the character.

He needs to do some kind of massive, and I mean Herculean act of selflessness before he gets the time of day from me.

Does he have that in him? Has he learned anything being locked up for several years?

We'll see.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Now Negan has escaped, I think it is hard for the plot to write him going back into the jail. It is also hard to write him being accepted into Alexandria community with total freedom. So, either he is going to die (maybe, sacrificing himself to save Judith from the harm of the Whisperers) or just showing him vanishing into the woods (similar to Dwight) and never see him again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seventh_son

Hmmm, playing with your thought a bit, if Negan were to put his own life in jeopardy to save Judith (even better if Michonne witnesses it) we might be on to something. Maybe.

I agree with you about his jail time. Whatever happens, that feels finished.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Negan's future is tied, to a large degree, to Judith. They spent some screen time showing him interacting with Judith. And, in the preview, Negan sneaks into Michonne's home with a spade, presumably to do some harm. But then, he saw Judith's drawing of her family....this might make him change his mind?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seventh_son

Something major has to happen, some turning point where they come to some kind of truce where Negan is allowed to be "out there" without everybody trying to recapture/kill him. I certainly don't need to see another 8 episodes of that.

Of course, something major IS happening right now; the Whisperers. This could somehow play into some sort of truce with Negan, if he helps our people out.

• Like Like x 2