Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan Outta Da House!!

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Will he cause any trouble, or try to just escape the area, or use this as an opportunity to prove himself?

I think they will go the comic route, and

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I can fap to this.

Although I am SEVERELY disappointed that we did not get the bath scene from the comics.

:stankface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mother dick

Mother dick Member

I couldn't tell on my TV, what was the point of focusing in the door? How did Negan tell it was unlocked?

4. DragonRacer

Was hard to see, but there was a tiny gap showing it offset and not flush, thus showing the hint of it not being locked.

5. Neuropyramidal

Yes, I think so. I think it was also slightly moving in and out a little. Maybe from the wind coming through the window or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DragonRacer

Plus, being in that small space for... what is it now? 6-7 years for him? Thinking Negan has every nook and cranny of his cell memorized by now and could tell with that glance that the door was not quite right.

He’s always been a sharp, shrewd, and observant son of a bitch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

Yeah I get the sense that maybe the door looked fine until the wind made it move. I can see how he might not have noticed that Gabe didn't lock it, due to the repetitiveness of people constantly going in and out of the door, you might start to block out details. But the guard, whose job it was to be vigilant during these exchanges, should have noticed that Gabe just slammed the door shut and immediately walked away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Neuropyramidal

And why would it be Gabe's job to take care of Negan's poop? He's a figure of authority at the community. Unless he's doing the 'man of the people, wash leper's feet' sort of thing, you would think a lower level guard would be taking care of that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I sort of wanted to see some type of contrast or homage to Morgan leaving Eastman's cell when he discovered it was unlocked. Maybe, during the second watch and second drink I'll think I see it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I hope he's going to do something noble and helpful. I didn't read the comics, but I liked what I heard about his character. For him to go back to his old ways would be disappointing and tedious. I don't even know how he would accomplish that.
    I guess it's a good thing that Carol took care of his acolytes though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

please please do not bring his character back to the Negan of seasons 7 and 8

I do not like that he goes back to the sanctuary as seen in the preview. Abandoned though it is.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Neuropyramidal

Oh did he? My DVR cut the preview off and I didn't see that. Interesting.

13. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

His first order of business will probably be to scour the area where he and Rick had their final battle and try to find his "wife". Michonne told him they just left her there but I think she was lying because we see in the preview he arrives at the Sanctuary with a crowbar, not Lucille.

I think they may play him as a Loki-type character, inasmuch as we never really know who's side he's on (probably his own, mostly), keeping us off balance with his motives.

Side-note: Walking Dead, please...enough with the whistling already!

• Like Like x 4
  14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I figured it was because he's a man of the cloth, and this far into the ZA toilet paper is a thing of the past, corn husks are fuel, Sears catalogs went the way of the internet, so that leaves a washable cloth to get the job done. Thus, Gabe being the man of the cloth takes on a whole new meaning. Plus he had that interaction with him at the sanctuary, and Negan made a comment that made me think he got him out of the 'Just kill me please!' phase.

15. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Was it really a Rosita-preoccupied Gabe that forgot to lock the gate? Strange!

I think I saw a (fairly muscular) guy standing in the room but outside the gate with Gabe too.
    When Gabe left, that guy walked up and locked the gate before he left.

16. bda1973

bda1973 New Member

Actualy he took the hadcuffs off negan when gabe left the cell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Gabriel has a habit of leaving gated doors unlocked *cough* epi 506 Conquer *cough*

He left the gate ajar in that episode letting in that walker that Rick killed and brought to Deanna's outdoor town meeting

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, honestly they need to either move on from the character or have him make that turn.

Basically shit or get off the bedpan with his character.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This is what a real Negan would do -- go back to his center of power and whistle to see if anyone was around to return the signal. That was chilling.

I think Negan will want revenge. First, that's his nature. Second, these people locked him up for years. Daryl got locked up for way less time and it took a terrible toll on him.

As much as Negan terrifies me, I still hope they let him be himself. He is a worthy scary foe. But maybe he can't survive on his own without lackeys. I dreaded this happening, but now that it has I'm eager to see how it plays out.

I say he is the apocalypse's Voldemort and any surviving Death Eaters start finding him and keeping quiet about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. stagehand

stagehand New Member

I had CC on, the door creaked, so the wind must have blown it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1