Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan Outta Da House!!

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

WhaaaaHhhh!! I would have loved to have seen this interaction!!!!

2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

OK, so @Singtress, I'm not really, REALLY sure, but I kinda get the impression that maybe, MAYBE, just maybe, mind you, you might possibly be smitten with this Negan chap. Again, not sure, just seems to be a vibe. (wink-emoji-because-I'm-an-idiot-with-technology)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

Well.
    Let's just say that I think JDM created a super sexy bad boy and now, even in comic form, I want me somma dat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I think he’ll go the comic route and I am also disappointed that we didn’t get the shower scene lol JDM is my celebrity hall pass

*forgive me Abe* :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

If you are able to, I HIGHLY recommend reading the comics. They are really, really good. And the show is divergent enough that you can look at the comics as an "alternate universe" if you want. If you read ahead, you might see future show spoilers or you might not because of the show not 100% following the comics.

The first three huge compendiums make it easy to catch up to what is basically the current show timeline. Past that, you'd be like the rest of us buying single issues monthly. But if you mostly want to just catch up to the show (and revel in the gloriousness that is Comic Negan *swoon*) the compendiums are the route to go. They're about $25-30 each on Amazon. It's almost Christmas, perfect time to make your wishlist known to friends and family. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I was watching this epi again while I was on the treadmill and I don't believe it was Fr. Gabe's fault at all. When he left the cell he slammed the door but the guard stepped up immediately and secured the lock. What I did notice this time around was all the rust/corrosion that seemed to be on the lock and somewhat on the bars. Could it be that while the guard turned the tumblers they didn't engage completely because no one was maintaining the metal?

8. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Potentially dumb question since I have not rewatched the episode, but what I thought I saw happening as far as the guard approaching was the guard unlocking the handcuffs that were keeping Negan attacked to the bars so that Gabe could be in his cell without fear of a Negan capable of pouncing him. Thought all I saw was the guard unlocking Negan's handcuffs so that he had free-range of his cell again, not actually checking/locking the cell door itself.

9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Huh...I didn't notice Negan attached to the bars or any handcuffs but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. I better go back and watch again. You're probably right.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That’s what I saw too.

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yep, that is how I saw that scene also. Negan was deffo handcuffed to the cell bars while Gabey had bed pan duty!

• Agree Agree x 1