Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan vs Termites vs the Governor vs the Wolves

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by yuke, Mar 1, 2016.

1. yuke

yuke Member

If this has been posted someplace else I apologize. I haven't read the comics so I really don't know much about Negan's group and their strength. One of the repeating themes from this week's episode is whether Rick is underestimating Negan. From what I can see, Negan's group is well armed and probably has a group the size of the Governor's first group except but does not have military vehicles.

My thoughts regarding Negan vs. Termites is that Negan sends a group of twenty armed men to Terminus, they threaten the Termites, they underestimate them because they are offered food and shelter and they all get eaten or shot.

Anyone else have thoughts?

2. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I guess. The Termites were pretty well armed. Negan's men completely underestimated Daryl, Sasha, and Abe when they stopped them. The question though is how many men Negan has. I don't know how many but I think its safe to say that if you kill 20 or so of his men he's still got enough to wage a war that will last at least two full seasons.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Negan's group is bigger than the other groups, better armed, better disciplined (they fear him), and Negan himself is a better leader in nearly every way than any of the former big bads. If anything, his weakness is his (and his men, as exemplified by what's left of the guys who stopped Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham in NWO) overconfidence which could cause him to underestimate an opponent.

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I agree that Negans men were overconfident , underestimated Darryl ,and acted foolishly. They had enough guys for 2 to go back with Darryl. Or even better yet, why have Darryl go back at all? One of Negans guys could have checked the truck by himself. How many hiding places for good stuff could there be on that truck?

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Maybe we should wait and see?
    How can we have any idea at all about Negan until he appears here on TV and we can see how he is?

6. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

The only thing Negans men underestimated was the fact that they had an RPG sitting on the backseat - not to be expected.

Negan has 50ish men in the comics I'm pretty sure, the wat series in the comics could pretty easily last at least half a season...

The only person other than Rick I would like to have seen face off with Negan would have been the Governor - he would just waste anyone else.

7. YR38

YR38 Member

Negan's group could beat them all put together lol