Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by TGO, Nov 11, 2015.

1. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Me too, I want to see some insight into that. I've only looked up a little bit, which is all I've found so far. Will be very interesting to see...

2. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I completely agree with you and have said it before. I don't need like a full 1 hour devoted episode just some backstory here and there.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

4. coolman892

coolman892 New Member

Do you think Negan will last more than one or two seasons in the show, because it says in the comic book he is around for a long time.

5. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

[MENTION=121012]coolman892[/MENTION] I believe he will last on the show for more than two seasons. I also heard they are adapting his backstory into the show which will most likely be in season 9 or so. Welcome to the forum!

6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Gimple and Kirkman LOVE Negan. He'll definitely survive the upcoming war with Rick, and play a role (either good or bad) when the Whisperers arrive in a future season.

7. coolman892

coolman892 New Member

Thanks yeah there is more to him than the governor and the other villains

8. coolman892

coolman892 New Member

It would be good to see him team with Rick, I hope Rick and the group will go to Washington were they were meant to go before they found Alexander.

9. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

A little throwback - pre-shaven Negan:

[​IMG]

10. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

There are some great Negan fan sites on Facebook. Pictures of JDM pop up just as much as all of my friends/family pictures do lol If anyone's interested in Negan/JDM "spam" you should check them out! Drool worthy... :zombies_cool:

11. coolman892

coolman892 New Member

Hello It will be good to know more about Negan, do you think there will be a flashback episode explaining how Negan got to be leader it would be interesting

• Like Like x 1
  12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Possibly but it's more likely to happen in Season 8

13. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

[MENTION=121012]coolman892[/MENTION] I agree it would be interesting to see how he came into being a leader for "The Sanctuary". But I'm not sure if they'd show flashbacks in the TV series. Reminds me of the Governor flashback episodes if they do something like that, I guess.

14. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

15. Equestrian

Equestrian New Member

Hi everyone. I knew there had to be a place somewhere on the net for people who were as obsessed with Negan/JDM as I am - and it looks like I've finally found it :)

I have read this entire thread and added a couple of lovely new Negan /JDM pics to my already vast collection, so thank you all very much!

I love Negan's character in both the comics and the show, and I especially like JDM's portrayal of him.

I've since watched the entire 7 seasons of the Good Wife (even though he was only in S7, it was a great show and boy was he awesome in the final season), season 2 of Extant (very hot, but possibly the worst written character in TV history imo. I felt like I was watching bad fan-fiction, although it was great to see him and David Morrissey sharing scenes together :) ).

It's awesome to see a bit of love for Negan/Maggie in this thread. This has been my guilty pleasure ship for a few weeks even though I know it's totally off the wall. I'm not usually into ships that are not cannon but this one captured my imagination :D

Hopefully you all don't mind me jumping into your thread. Thanks for having me :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Welcome to the forums! I have quite the love for Negan as well (even though he killed my favorite character Abraham off who I absolutely love as you can probably tell).

I was glad to see Abe's appearance on the finale tonight and lots of JDM as well. They both make me laugh and I think that's a huge part of the appeal to their characters. JDM is just downright sexy in every way, shape and form. I really hope they show some back story for Negan next season. Welcome to the love fest in this thread and hope you will enjoy chatting up at TWD :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Monster Voices

Negan was so great in the finale. He has grown to become my absolute favorite character. He is absolutely hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Equestrian

Equestrian New Member

Thanks for the welcome, HonestAbe :)
    I have to avoid the forum for a bit after an episode airs as my country doesn't get TWD until about a half day later and I want to avoid spoilers! I'm glad you got to see some more of Abe in the finale. That was a bonus for all of his fans :D

Negan was great, of course. It was so good to see him back in action again. Being a sexy badass is what he does best. I LOL when he removed the serving tray lid to reveal the pancakes with the blueberry smiley face! And then he sent shivers down my spine when he singled out Eugene at the end over Sasha's death... Great character, great acting. :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

God he really is such a babe... he pulls off both cute and sexy which I feel is hard to do lol usually guys are one or the other but my God I do not get sick of watching JDM... he is a great addition to the show and I can't help but root for him (I would have loved to see him and Abe battle for the best lines and just battle in general!)

20. Equestrian

Equestrian New Member

Lol, you and I are kindred spirits. I think the thing I love most about Negan is that he's always having so much fun. Even when things turn to poop (not sure of the swear word code around here, so being safe!), all around him, he still makes everything into a positive and manages to come out smiling.

It is testament to Abe that Negan choose him first in the line up - he saw him as a threat and eliminated him right off the bat. Pardon the pun ;)

• Like Like x 1