Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Awwwww, he saved Dog [who apparently can't find his way home in a gated community during winter] and Judith. Where does he go from here? Back to his cell? Part of the community? Exiled? On the road with a boy band?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. SStark

SStark Active Member

He'll probably get put on some sort of probation by the Alexandria council.

There's quite a crew in Alexandria finally, after there really not being anybody there at the start of the season.

Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Judith, Negan, Gabriel, Rosita, Aaron, Eugene, Siddiq, and Lydia is a pretty solid group.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

When summer comes, Negan will start a little league and become Judith's coach. :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

I hope its a Chute's and Ladders club. And its just Negan, Judith, RJ, Eugene, Luke, and Scott.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I agree. I could see him being put on a work release type situation. Where he is allowed to participate in the day to day chores of keeping the community thriving. Also allowing not only Negan but the residents to become familiar with one another. I keep having flashbacks to season 8 and Carl's vision of the future, where vision Judith pays a visit to vision Negan while he is tending the tomatoes.
    [​IMG]
    Probably sent back to his cell in the evening - and if so, get the man something other than a cot to sleep on. He ain't a spring chicken for crying out loud!

#5 Dnae, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  6. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

They better stop making me begin to like Negan, doggonnit!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I LOVED that he took off to save Judith. This is the beginning of his beginning. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

OMG......I feel your pain my friend, I feel your pain. I feel the same way about how they are forcing me to accept (I still cannot bring myself to use the work "like" when referring to him :p) the new and improved Daryl Dixon

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

He is going to be godfather of Rosita's baby and father but not father will do the Christening.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I am so exicted to see “good” Negan. I think his 7.5+ years in jail has changed him. Welcome to the family ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Lol, same. I kinda want to , but then..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Ouch. Those video clips. :(
    I started liking Negan awhile ago. It's been building for me.
    Can someone who did the things he did really change?
    I don't know.
    Plenty of our heros have done some horrible things too. Not quite on the same scale maybe, but what he said to Michonne in the end is true.
    When Judith took off he didn't hesitate to go after her. There was no time for thinking about ulterior motives. He just ran out to save her.
    I can't help but like him. And I think he could be a big asset in the coming Whisperer War.
    Did Eugene chuckle when Negan made the Father not father comment? They showed him and I thought he chuckled, but I may have interpreted that wrong.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

No, in real life those people don't change. Period. He ironed the faces of his own people. His own people.

I don't care. I am still going with a new Negan for this show. JDM is that likeable.

Yes, Eugene did have a moment with Father Not-the-Father. I attributed it to his satisfaction that he wasn't the only one that wasn't the father. Satisfaction isn't quite the right word, but it's as close as I can get.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

I think people can change their behavior, but if you've done really dark things like murder, then that potential is always there. That's always a part of you. You just keep it at bay. Its a matter of which version of yourself do you let stay in control.

Having said that, I couldn't really figure out why Negan said he memorized every square inch of that room? At first when he said that, I thought he must still be in his cell, but nope. And they must have just gotten there recently because Rosita was just finishing securing his new handcuff system [unless she had just taken him out for a pee pee].

Do they put him in that room often for time out of his cell? Seems almost pointless to let him out into another room where he would just sit and memorize the walls. Just strange that they show him in his cell for several scenes over the season, and he doesn't mention memorizing every inch of the walls, then finally they put him in a new environment, and THAT is when he mentions this?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. KiernansFaerie

JDM may be a big part of why I like Negan. He's such a great actor.
    Negan's sarcastic, cut through the bs commentary adds a nice touch to the show.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. KiernansFaerie

I thought was weird too. I was also assuming he was in his cell at that moment.
    Everything seems to mean something on this show, so I wonder what that was about?

• Like Like x 1
  17. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I don't hate Negan, but I don't love him either. Sure, I really enjoy the characters story and he's funny - but the dude killed Glenn and Abraham, among other atrocities.

If I were in the show I would probably have the same sarcastic, antogonistic, yet civil relationship as many of the other characters.

I really like how Siddiq called him an asshole though. Haha

18. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I agree that murdering someone doesn't make someone unredeemable. Some murders are understandable. All of us have the potential to murder under the right circumstances. But Negan was a psychopath. He thrilled to what he did. He was a sadist. His core personality wouldn't change, not in real life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I just love the man lol even though he killed my Abraham.. something about him in that “daddy” role just gets me going.. and Eugene totally laughed at that comment.. Negan’s redemption is underway and I’m totally cool with it.. if Maggie ever returns I don’t know that she would be though

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

we all make bad decisions :(