Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 1003 - Ghosts' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

If you were Aaron, would you trust Negan now? Convince others to trust him?

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

At this point he has no reason not to trust Negan. There is nothing for Negan to gain from saving Aaron and protecting him. So it's not like Aaron could think he only saved him to serve himself later.

Having said that, there is a big difference between trusting someone and forgiving them. I can see where even if they decide he can be trusted, they don't forgive him to the point where he can be one of them. I see Negan being sent away at some point.

3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Unless the actor wants to quit the show too, I doubt they'll send him away. He must be a big seller.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, I think from Negan's angle there might be some things to gain. If he went back to ASZ without Aaron and said Aaron died by walkers people would be highly suspicious. People would think he somehow was the cause of it. He could lose years of ground in trying to build up trust. Also, he knows Aaron will tell the story of how he saved him instead of letting him die, which could open up new world's in terms of his restrictions and freedom.

But I agree with you, I think Aaron will definitely change his attitude toward Negan a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I still don’t believe Negan can be trusted. Everything he does is calculated to achieve an end goal with his coming out on top rather than an outward expression of his desire to be accepted by the group. I never get the feeling he’s developed any real attachments for anyone except perhaps Judith or that he identifies with the goals of his new home. Maybe he comes off that way because that’s his personality but he still lives by his old mantras as he was explaining it to Aaron, although I think he was sugar coating it a bit to make himself seem better.

Right now, with his only two choices being the Whisperers or the group that’s been keeping him captive he’ll throw in with our group. If helping Aaron raises him up a notch or two in everyone’s eyes that’s gravy.

Sure, Aaron is going to be grateful, and may struggle with how he now feels about his old enemy which would be normal but I think everyone should still be wary, even as they give him more freedom and responsibility as they’re likely to do now. Leopards don’t change their spots that easily when the spots are really part of what make them who they are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I don't get why Aaron should be trusting Negan after this... He "kind of" left him as walker food, warning him at the last second and not helping him, and clearly used his late intervention only for creds.

If anything, he should only be more suspicious of his ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gick Rrimes

Gick Rrimes New Member

Negen is playing the long game and only out for himself. I hope he comes good, but i cant see how he can accepted by the group.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I was really hoping that Negan would tell Aaron that the person to blame for Eric's death is Rick.

The Alexandrian's have probably made Rick's birthday a holiday, but Aaron would've flipped if Negan reminded him that it was Rick who started the war which led to Eric's death.

9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Negan had to help him at that moment. He was watching Aaron, who was making noise as he fumbled around inside the house and attracting more walkers into the house. If he wanted to help Aaron he would have warned him as they approached or at least stayed outside to dispatched them. He decided to help him last minute for some reason NOT out of his kind heart.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

You keep bringing the most adorable clips in your siggy! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Thank you, @Lindigo.

Caryl forever! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member