Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan's intentions with Judith?

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by BulletofBullets, Dec 6, 2016.

1. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

If I'm remembering correctly, at the end of the episode Negan said he may as well kill Rick and Carl. He was saying this in context with Judith.
    In episode 3 when we saw the negative pregnancy test I thought it was just a stab at Dwight. Maybe it's more important than that though? If Negan wants a baby, he now knows where to get one instead of creating his own life.
    Perhaps his words imply that he does not need Rick or Carl, because those two are now holding him back from he really wants. He could take Judith as the child he wants, and do whatever it is his initial intentions were when trying for a baby.

Just a theory of mine! Feel free to leave your opinion and add onto/correct anything I've said!
    (Side note: Jeffrey Dean Morgan holding that little girl just melted my heart :zombies_shocked: out of character it was so cute to see him smile at her)

2. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

[​IMG] Picturing it as Negan, scary as crap! Picturing it as JDM, cute!

I'm like you though. I thought to myself, Negan can't have kids, he'll just take Judith. I really do believe in the promos when we see that white as a ghost scared too death look on Rick's face, it is because he comes home and finds Negan with Judith. Negan may just take her out of there with him and have Sherry and his multiple other wives mother her.

3. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Do you really think that Negan wants to deal with a baby?

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think he can marry her as long as she is OK with it?

But that might just set Rick off too in a negative way.

Why start over with a Baby when he already has the attention of the Junior Serial Killer that is her Cough,Cough,Brother?!

5. TheSlayingTaco1

Hahahahaha! She'll Negan's wife singlng easy street! Love it. Carl's a future serial killer in the making :)

6. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Negan could have intentions for Judith since she's not alive in the comics. Instant kid.

But, I think he was just mind f*c*ing Carl.

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I don't think he'll take her, i think he'll just taunt Rick with her for a while and now he knows Rick has even more to lose.

Oh god he better not take her.

8. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

If there's one thing that Negan seems to love either as much as, or more than anything else right now, it's to get under Rick's skin as much as possible. Also, he'd be doing this knowing full well that Rick can't do a damn thing about it, at least, not for the time being. What's the ultimate way to get under Rick's skin? "Bond" (and I use that term loosely) with his children of course. Negan can do pretty much whatever he wants right now, and again, he knows it. They ended this episode with the ultimate catalyst for Rick to lose it, him holding Judith and sitting with Carl at HIS house.

Though Negan seems to be, in a demented way of course, trying to act "fatherly" to Carl, I am doubting he wants to actually be a father to him or to Judith, IMO of course. He just gets a kick out of Carl and wants to use him against Rick.

9. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Is Negan's game plan to get even with Carl for killing two of his men stealing two of Rick's children? Now that is completely evil, but better than killing one or both of them.

10. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I can't imagine this at all.
    negan clearly has no feeling at all towards those of his guys who died except that it puts Carl in his debt if he does not kill him and he seems like he won't.

He is just dicking around with RMFG thankfully and this I am sure will hasten our inevitable journey to the fight thats a brewin'!

11. deej

deej New Member

Negan takes half of everything. Rick has two kids. Negan tells Rick to choose which one he gets.

12. BlackLightning

Ooohh. That would be horrible.

Honestly, I think Rick would choose Judith over Carl.

Actually, I do.

I think Negan genuinely loves kids. Granted, he had a hand in the deaths of the Oceanside boys but...it's pretty obvious that Negan has a love for children. That's consistent both in the TV show and in the comics.

On top of that, unlike in the comics, Negan is trying to have kids.

13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Making Rick choose would be awesome, then something happens. ...Rosita attempts to kill him, and things go differently.

I think he really just wants to use Judith as a means of toying with Rick. Think Vader taunting Luke by saying he'll go after Leia. Just another weak spot Negan found and plans on exploiting it.

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Or maybe he'll cut Judith in half.

*satan laugh*

15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I hate myself for thinking of this, but here goes:

16. HondaS2kXD

I love you for thinking that. But I was thinking more along the lines of

17. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Gah!!

[​IMG]

But I still laughed though...

18. HondaS2kXD

Ah. You're newish here. That's how a lot of my humor works. I'm kind of f*cked up.

Well, okay, I'm VERY f*cked up.

And to prove that point...

Personally I would've liked Judith to be more like her comic counterpart.

(Contains comic spoilers)

• Like Like x 1
  19. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

All good, I got you right away, I just wanted to use that Dean Winchester gif and it seemed fitting for that comment :zombies_lol: And no need to worry about being nice, I'm all about everyone being themselves, nice or not. Plus I'm part Italian and from New Jersey, so I was corrupted from birth!

Damn, if they'd done THAT on the show, talk about an uproar :zombies_shocked: However, this IS a zombie apocalypse we're talking about, and that scan just displayed a terrible reality that I'm sure would in fact happen. And also, to me Judith was just kind of "there", so I totally get your annoyance.

20. TheSlayingTaco1

Negan doesn't kidnap Judith, just Negan knowing or holding or even talking about Judith will hurt Rick. I think that be a bit much IMO but I won't rule your theory out either.

He does seem to like kids in general Comic/Tv series like Carl and seems keen to Judith. Taking Judith would be a good guarantee for him. I think it could be what pushes to war. Negan can be like "I'm taking your baby for good". Then Rick realizes he can't let this fly anymore. So it's a possibly since I forgot about the pregnancy test in "The Cell" so it would be good for him to continue the Legacy with Negan by having a child. It makes sense to me.