Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan's intentions with Judith?

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by BulletofBullets, Dec 6, 2016.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I think Negan's goal with Judith is to put her into the "think about what could still happen" category of rick's risk assessment. With Carl I'd say it's a mixture of one part genuine fascination and respect for Carl's "giant, man-sized balls," but two parts trying to turn Carl to the dark side and/or plant seeds of rebellion and angst against Rick in Carl.

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

This is the one variable that comic readers can't predict. I have been realizing that the biggest difference between the two mediums is not Daryl, Beth, or Merle existing, Andrea, Dale, or Sophia dying early, or even people outliving their comic counterparts, it is Judith herself.

She changed the dynamic after the prison, and has even fundamentally altered many key comic moments since then. when Negan opened the door, a Wave of uncertainty came over me in that once more there was no way to determine what is going to happen here. I like this uncertainty best, as nobody knows exactly what's going to go down.

3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty clear Negan will take her. It covers a lot of things: punishes Carl (and maybe gets Carl to move in with him too), gives his 'wives' something to do, and will keep Rick's group in line since he will have an instant hostage that none of them would risk. It also means they don't ave to spend so much time figuring out who's watching her.

It's also pretty predictable.

4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Maybe he wants to know for 100% certainty if he's shanes or ricks' so he's sizing her up.

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I seriously think that he wants to adopt. She'll never want for anything with Negan bringing her up into the world.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what his intentions with Judith are, but he better have her home by 11!!

7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I told you!!! He is going to adopt her. Why is no one taking this seriously? I'm just speculating here, but there's not too much red tape for him to go through now.

8. Neuropyramidal

Maybe he's planning on making a soldier out of her, and putting her in charge of kneecapping.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

It's so predictable, that it's totally not gonna happen.

10. Neuropyramidal

I think he'll just hand over Judith to Rick, and that will be his way of further showing Rick he can be 'reasonable' as long as everyone continues to cooperate. He already has Daryl, and he doesn't want the burden of his harem taking care of a baby. I predict him playing it this way: "see, I brought your son back safe, and I'm giving you your baby safe. See...look how reasonable I can be when you're a good little boy, Rick".

11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

With the added possibility of him telling Rick that he did this despite Carl killing to of his men. Then maybe he'll make Rick run around in circles while pretending chase his is non-existent tail just for some laughs. You never know. I bet Negan has made people to some really wacky shit.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Maybe he makes Rick sing too!

13. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

14. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Negan is the new porch dick.