Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negans location.

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Jruckman46, Nov 21, 2016.

1. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

That combined with this forum having servers haunted by poltergeists really means you have a lot working against you. :zombies_lol:

2. Midge

Midge Member

What is this code all about? I've seen every episode so far but am confused as to what The Moth, The Angel and The Hard Way are referring to?

3. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

They aren't EVER going to take Rick's hand. Robert Kirkman has already said in interviews that he regrets doing that to Rick in the Comic book

4. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I agree Rick will keep his hand. Aside from what Kirkman said it would be extremely costly to have his hand graphically removed in every episode.

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

This is the main reason that I think the door might still be open to take his hand.

6. Jruckman46

Jruckman46 New Member

I know what you are talking about. I sent in email saying what my problem was but couldn't get on my email to see if they answered me. My stuff is all jacked up lol but I think I got it. for now anyway.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

When negan was having his talk with Dwight offering him a trip to the bar it was interrupted by Arat on the radio who said they had a Code Orange and this prompted Dwight to go out on the road to bring the scallywag back,dead of course which I think meant "The Hard Way"?

So I guess this is what they say when someone makes a run for it?

8. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I got freaking scared in 701 that Rick was going to cut his hand off instead of Carl's. They wanted us to believe that. And, if Negan did not stop him that's exactly what Rick would've done.

But, no I don't think the show will cut Rick's hand off. Like [MENTION=103932]LolaDemented[/MENTION] said it would be to costly to have it removed every other episode.

Right now I'm more worried on whether Negan will break Rick's leg during AOW.