Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Never try to get your revenge

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by Robko, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Robko

Robko New Member

So, I was killed (not important to the story) and just spawned on the top border of the map, so I tried to make my way to my small shack near Ranchito Taquito.

On my way there, I noticed how there was a player behind me. Now, I never kill on sight, so i raised my hands and told him I was friendly. As he was getting closer, I noticed that he just spawned as well and after we talked for a bit, we made a group and went to my shack together. As we arrived, he told me, that he wanted to make a framed backpack, but he didn't know how to craft it.
    I told him, that we have to get resources first, so we made our way in the town.

As I am a very careful person, I told him, that we should first scout out the town from a nearby hill. Sure enough, we saw a well armed player, with an orange backpack walking arround, but we went down anyway.
    As we were talking and looting, I heard a few gunshots and my new best friend was dead :(.
    So, was like :mad: and went to my shack to get my M1911A1 to kill this mother trucker.
    Stocked up with Wooden Body Armor, a motorcyle helmet and full ammo hunted him down.

After a while I made my way to the supermarket. As I was getting some food, I saw a player, with an ORANGE BACKPACK and without hesitation it shot.
    Turns out, I am not a good shot and missed the player completely, but then I heard her say "Please, don't shoot" "I don't have anything" and put her hands up.
    Realizing what had become of me, just another kill-on-sight player, I raised my hands as a sign of apogly.
    Luckily, she accepted my gesture and went away.

Unluckily for me, after a minute I noticed 4 players on the other side of the supermarket, including the girl I just shot at.
    So, trying to make my escape, I jumped into the restaurant area of the supermarked, which, as you might know, is a dead end.
    It didn't take long for 4 people, one armed with a shotgun, one with a pistol, one with a bow and the unarmed one, i tried to kill, to stand on the other side of the counter, aiming at me.

They did not shoot me, because I still had my hands raised, so the pistol guy jumped over the counter, to maybe handcuff me, but then he went back to his friends.
    It was really quiet for a long time, so I thought they would spare me, when the guy with the bow started firing at me.
    Because of my helmet, I survived the shot, but I was bleeding and pissed off.

The rest of the group probably didn't know what happened, because they did not react, but I lowered my hands and startet firing.

It took three shots to kill the bow guy, followed by me, getting the firing squad treatment by his crew.

TL DR

Guy killed my friend, I went on revenge, attacked an innocent player, her group hunted me down and got killed in a hollywood style way.

2. Lepercy

Lepercy New Member

sorry to have to say this but ladies in this game make for perfect bait traps and should be shot on sight. never do i want to hear a ladies voice say "dont shoot im friendly" and i not do anything. you know there is ALWAYS someone nearby to back them. take them out, make them rage and the reinforments can come die like her.