Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

New art

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by THESEVENSGUY, May 27, 2015.

1. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

We have some new images of a Katana, solar powered lighting at bus stops and a sneak peak at a farm revamp for Z2

Attached Files:

2. FightingPhantom

The farm looks amazing. So do the limited city shots of Z2. I know the remake is going to be a huge step forward,

but i'm still terribly disappointed that we won't be getting bigger maps... it would go so far spreading out players, increasing POIs and giving you more places to travel and explore.

I want the experience of having base, but needing to make that long dangerous journey for that special loot that only spawns in the town on the other site of the state... filling your backpack with survival equipment and setting off... not knowing if you'll make it back.

This game is missing some seriously basic but important survival/apocalyptic gameplay themes and scenarios.

3. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

We are all looking for that epic adventure. The kind we set out looking for when the game first launched, and the one we will set out for when z2 finally launches. And we will be satisfied, but for how long? With the new tools they have for terrain and house building z2 will come faster but it will take time. Hopefully not too much time though.

4. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

5. FightingPhantom

Ok, first off... why is there an exploder zombie subtype??? What sense does that make....at all??

Secondly.... I really hope this leads to zombie decapitation.... even if the head quickly despawns.

6. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

7. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest