Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

New to the forum and a few questions..

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Days Gone Bye' started by Dearell68, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Dearell68

Dearell68 New Member

Pardon if these have been answered before.

Never read the comics and just got into this show last yr.
    After watching the marathon over New Years from beginning to end a few questions come to mind.

1. How was it that Rick wasn't bit, rescued etc
    2. The armed forces had tanks so you mean to tell me they just couldn't just squash all of them, same with the air force?
    3. What about the Navy & Coast guard their in the water did they escape what was going on?
    4. Most of all What Happened? Will this ever be reveled in the series?

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

Blind luck and TV magic.

2. The armed forces had tanks so you mean to tell me they just couldn't just squash all of them, same with the air force?

I guess not!

3. What about the Navy & Coast guard their in the water did they escape what was going on?

I don't think so but we don't know for sure I guess.

4. Most of all What Happened?

The dead rise again and eat the living!

Will this ever be reveled in the series?

Nope.

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

In the hospital you mean? Well obviously, no one knew he was there.
    As to why he wasn't bit, since Shane blocked the door and he was pretty much lifeless. Unless a zombie knows you're there, most of them will just...mope around. (I don't understand how a person in coma survived without all the care he would normally get, though)
    Apparently not.
    Probably not. They might have joined the battle in the beginning, gotten overrun etc. Either way, the whole world was infected-I'm pretty sure if they did escape, they didn't necessarily survive.
    No.

4. ProjectBlue

ProjectBlue Member

1. How was it that Rick wasn't bit, rescued ect
    A lot of luck and TV magic. Just Kidding. My best guess would be that since he was not making any sound the walkers did not know he was there. Same with him not being rescued, no one knew he was still there and alive. Even if someone had found him, what were they going to do with him? Hard to take a coma person on the run.

I think that the Armed Forces would of had a rough time at the start. They are not trained to do head shots, so until they figured it out they would not be doing much good and the "no man left behind" mindset would of gotten a lot of them killed off fast. Tanks eat up a lot of gas. The guys in the tanks might of been safe, but what about the poor folks in the fueling truck??

I had thought about this one. As long as no one dies they are fine, so I would have to say they escaped the early onset but all it would take is one person to die on a ship and there would be a mess

No.

5. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

1. He's Rick Grimes. He is the one who bites.

2. Ever been in a military unit? Need lots of support to keep all the parts moving. If your base is overrun, good luck.

3. You eventually have to come to port and get supplies like everyone else. If the port is overrun, good luck.

4. Probably not. The show isn't really Lost aka a mystery show. It is a show about people.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Stuff and things.