Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

New Walking Dead Webisodes Should ...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by JoeLovesCarol, Mar 18, 2014.

1. JoeLovesCarol

JoeLovesCarol Member

I know that the webisodes do not feature or include characters from the main series, but Lizzie was such a talented actress, I would really appreciate if they went and showed us exactly how she was feeding the walkers at the prison. Show us maybe flashbacks before the ZA. And ultimately, lead us to the scene of her killing Mika. That would be epic, because again, the actress who portrayed Lizzie did an A++++ job.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Amazing job that her actress did. Just phenomenal. And she's only 11 (I believe) years old! Carl needs to take lessons from her.

3. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Yup, right about now I'd accept any Webisode they fed us. But you make a good point, in breaking with Webi tradition and bringing Lizzie back for a sneak peak into her experiencing the start of the ZA.

4. JackBauerLives

JackBauerLives New Member

Amen to that bro.

But I'd really like to see what happened to Chase and Kelly after Cold Storage #4. Wish the TV series would have included them even as an Easter Egg / Cameo sort of deal.

Or a Webisode on what ever happened to the Morales family or the Atlanta Nursing home... or maybe even something we've not seen at all, like a another city's events other than ATL.

A good one would be Dr. Jenner at the CDC before TS-19, before he was the only one left, before "France fell", etc.

5. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I agree with you guy too. I would take any webisode at this point. I really thought it would become more a regular thing. But I guess it' not exactly simple or inexpensive to produce the webisodes.

I would love to see something about the Morales family; same with Jenner at the CDC before "wildfire" was declared. AS for the Atlanta nursing home, and the Vatos, we pretty much already know what happened there. In the deleted scenes for season 1; after the demolition of the CDC, Rick and the gang return to the nursing home to find everyone dead. After some quick investigating by Daryl, they discover that the Vatos were executed by living people and not overrun by walkers. It is presumed that this was an early sign of the Governor. Especially because we know that after Merle cut his hand off and escaped the roof of the department store the Governor found him, cleaned him up and took him in.

[video=youtube;1zXQxy_-6RU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zXQxy_-6RU[/video]